The real October surprise:

gsvol

OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII | Weekly World News

President Obama and his wife just closed on a mansion in Hawaii and plan to move – in January 2013!

Barack and Michelle Obama will be moving to Hawaii in January of 2013. They have just purchase an estate in close proximity to land owned by the University of Hawaii, where the Obama presidential library and “political center” will be located. The estate is valued at $40 million.

This story was broken by Hillbuzz.org .

obama_hawaiib.jpg

Reports out of Washington are that Barack and Michelle are counting on a loss in November and are anxious to return to Hawaii to start their new life. “They want the kids to attend high school in Hawaii, and they want to be as far away from Washington as possible,” said a source in the White House.

obama_hawaiie.jpg

Michelle does not want to move back to Chicago and its winters and Michelle’s mother, who’s been living in the White House with her daughter and her family, is “absolutely thrilled” to be relocating to Hawaii.

In fact, Michelle Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, has been bragging about getting to live in Hawaii next, in a $40 million beachfront mansion after leaving the White House. ”It was fun while it lasted”, Miss Marion is quoted by Chicagoans as saying, “but wait until you see the place they’re buying for Michelle and Barack!”

Here she is with a picture of their mansion in Hawaii:

obama_hawaiid.jpg

For the past year, Democrats have been working on locating acceptable property in Hawaii for the Obamas to live. The land and its complex of buildings will be ready to move-into in January and has met all the requirements the Secret Service demands since the Obamas will be granted continued protection, by law, for nine years after Barack leaves office.

obama_hawaiif.jpg

The woman who is organizing the funding of the Obama’s post-presidential estate is Penny Pritzker (pictured above with the Obamas). She is also in charge of raising the donations for Obama’s presidential library and museum. Pritzker is a billionaire who in recent years resolved a long-standing family feud over her late father’s vast business empire that includes the Hyatt Hotel chain as well as assorted manufacturing operations.

The wealthiest families in Chicago are being leaned on heavily to contribute with Penny aggressively guilting them with “appeals of you don’t want the President to be homeless in January, do you?”

There’s a movie theater in the mansion and it already is set up to play ALL of Obamas speeches over the last 20 years – in a continuous loop.

Joe Biden was also interested in buying a house in Hawaii, but the Obamas are encouraging him to find a place in Florida. “Joe will be much happier there and the Obamas… well, they’ve seen enough of Joe,” said a source in the White House.

toon121030.jpg

As long as he is out of the White House, I don't care where he lives. If they can afford that place, more power to 'em.

Other headlines from Weekly World News:

Google finds real Jurassic Park

Storm confirms End-of-the-World Mayan Prophecy

Manti Teo is a lock for the Heisman (and the greatest player of all-time)

Chris Christie will arrest all stupid people

Reactions: 1 person
You chose a very good handle since every time you post you end up eating crow.

One and done rkw38, of this we can be assured.

So for those of you who have been around here longer than I have, has this guy ever cited The Onion before?

So for those of you who have been around here longer than I have, has this guy ever cited The Onion before?

No but I've cited the Garlic before.

What is it that you dispute, that the Obama's are aquiring a retreat in Hawaii?

That is pretty much a given, it's been in the mix for months, this isn't breaking news.

Or are you disputing that Obama will lose the election in a Carter style landslide?

We only have to wait one week to know who will be eating crow on that issue, it will be you, newcomer.

Reactions: 1 person

That is pretty much a given, it's been in the mix for months, this isn't breaking news.

Or are you disputing that Obama will lose the election in a Carter style landslide?

We only have to wait one week to know who will be eating crow on that issue, it will be you, newcomer.

I'm not disputing the Obama's new home, but I disagree about him losing. The math is in his favor at this point. Even Romney wins it won't be a landslide.

So you think what you posted was a legitimate news story. Awesome.

Carter style? As in, less than 50 electoral votes? LOL. Any kind of bet you want to take on that?

OBAMA'S GAY

The boy Obama had a cross dressing nanny in Indonessia who went on to be a famous gay street mime. His mentor selected by his communist grandfather was Frank Marshall Davis, a bisexual poet and black intellectual who wrote of his perversions and interest in pedopilia. Not a single female has been identified as his girlfriend or date until he met Michelle at age 29. He was a member of the gay bathouse, Mens'Country, in Chicago, along w/ Rahm Emmanuel, the former ballet dancer (find a photo). His Columbia roommate was a very effininate Pakistani fellow…maybe his only true friend at Columbia. The mother of the murdered choir director at Rev Wright's church believes her son's relationship with BHO somehow led to his death. Two of his manservants have apparently had gay lifestyle histories, most recently Reggie Love. Maybe he a down-low chief executive!

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/bizarre-white-h...ack-obama-and-his-boyfriend-reggie-love-84658

OBAMA'S GAY

The boy Obama had a cross dressing nanny in Indonessia who went on to be a famous gay street mime. His mentor selected by his communist grandfather was Frank Marshall Davis, a bisexual poet and black intellectual who wrote of his perversions and interest in pedopilia. Not a single female has been identified as his girlfriend or date until he met Michelle at age 29. He was a member of the gay bathouse, Mens'Country, in Chicago, along w/ Rahm Emmanuel, the former ballet dancer (find a photo). His Columbia roommate was a very effininate Pakistani fellow…maybe his only true friend at Columbia. The mother of the murdered choir director at Rev Wright's church believes her son's relationship with BHO somehow led to his death. Two of his manservants have apparently had gay lifestyle histories, most recently Reggie Love. Maybe he a down-low chief executive!

Read more Barack Obama gay breaks up with Reggie Love in White House press release

I'm not disputing the Obama's new home, but I disagree about him losing. The math is in his favor at this point. Even Romney wins it won't be a landslide.

Who's math are you looking at?

Are you going to vote for him?

So you think what you posted was a legitimate news story. Awesome.

Carter style? As in, less than 50 electoral votes? LOL. Any kind of bet you want to take on that?

I'll bet he doesn't carry all fifty seven states.

Are you voting for him?

Obama the gay guy divorcing his wife in Hawaii in a Muslim proceeding where whites are barred.

Five star thread.

Subscribed.

VN Store

Back