Hardest games for Tenn. to win this year in order ...

Fine Vol

Go Vols
1. @ Fla.
2. Georgia
3. @ Bama
3. Arky
4. South Car.
5. Kentucky
6. CAL

Do you agree, if not whats your list?

I hate the offseason, because I think you actually started this same thread 3 months ago.

1. @ Alabama
2. @ Florida
3. v. Georgia
4. v. South Carolina
5. v. Arkansas
6. @ Cal
7. @ Kentucky
8. v. S. Miss
9. @ Mississippi State
10. v. Vanderbilt

1 - SEC Championship :rock: :rock: :rock:
2 - National Championship :rock: :rock: :rock:
3 - the SEC games excluding MS State and Vandy
4 - Cal
5 - Southern Miss
6 - MS State and Vandy
7 - LA-Lafayette and AR State

1. Florida
2. Georgia
3. South Carolina
4. Alabama
5. Cal
6. Arkansas
7. Kentucky

I hate the offseason, because I think you actually started this same thread 3 months ago.

1. @ Alabama
2. @ Florida
3. v. Georgia
4. v. South Carolina
5. v. Arkansas
6. @ Cal
7. @ Kentucky
8. v. S. Miss
9. @ Mississippi State
10. v. Vanderbilt
I do think Fla. will be harder but we dont really know how the key losses will effect them. Tebow, jury is still out to some extent. How much effect do you think Nick will have on Bamma this first year?

I do think Fla. will be harder but we dont really know how the key losses will effect them. Tebow, jury is still out to some extent. How much effect do you think Nick will have on Bamma this first year?

As I've said over 100 times on VN, a big one. Alabama was going to win at least 8 games in 2007 with Mike Shula. At least. Saban will make an immediate impact of 1-2 wins.

1. UGA
2. at Cal
3. at UF
4. S.Car
5. at Bama
6. at KY
7. S. Miss.
8. Arky
9. Vandy
10. Miss St
11. (tie) LaLaff Arky St.

IMO Alabama is lacking at the QB position.

So was UT going into 2006. Wilson played well behind an offensive line that gave up a ton of sacks. He has better coaches for the offense, and the line returns all 5 guys who should make the normal progression into a better line. Plus he has the best WR duo in the conference.

So was UT going into 2006. Wilson played well behind an offensive line that gave up a ton of sacks. He has better coaches for the offense, and the line returns all 5 guys who should make the normal progression into a better line. Plus he has the best WR duo in the conference.

UT had a 4 star QB prospect in Ainge, who also had a good freshmen season at UT. In addition, a top QB position coach in Cutcliffe.

IMO Alabama doesn't have that.

1. @ Alabama
2. @ Florida
3. v. Georgia
4. v. South Carolina
5. v. Arkansas
6. @ Cal
7. @ Kentucky
8. v. S. Miss
9. @ Mississippi State
10. v. Vanderbilt

Looking at that list...mine would be the exact same.

I think Saban will have that much of an impact at Alabama.

UT had a 4 star QB prospect in Ainge, who also had a good freshmen season at UT. In addition, a top QB position coach in Cutcliffe.

IMO Alabama doesn't have that.

I'd trade our staff for Bama's in a second. Saban has basically assembled the Superfriends in Tuscaloosa.

I'd trade our staff for Bama's in a second. Saban has basically assembled the Superfriends in Tuscaloosa.

Thats probably true, I'm not that familiar with Saban's staff.

I do believe UT has a decent staff. Cutcliffe is a good QB coach, so is Tayler at WR, Chavis at LB, and Brooks at DT. There are a couple of weak spots, however.

I still think Alabama's QB situation is a weak spot.

And exactly what has Major Applewhite done to deserve such high praise.

He brought Rice above the level of being an absolute joke. In fact, he took them to a bowl game for the first time in 40 years. Also, I believe Joe Pendry is sort of a co-offensive coordinator. He's been in the NFL for about 20 years or so.

He brought Rice above the level of being an absolute joke. In fact, he took them to a bowl game for the first time in 40 years. Also, I believe Joe Pendry is sort of a co-offensive coordinator. He's been in the NFL for about 20 years or so.

first the big-12 wasn't very good last season, next he wasn't the head coach.

I would say, 90 out of 100 teams in Div 1 would still take Cutcliffe over Applewhite as QB coach.

first the big-12 wasn't very good last season, next he wasn't the head coach.

1. The offense carried the team. B. He was the offensive coordinator. Last, they'll suck again this year without him.

VN Store

Back