Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc- in your opinion do you think or believe if this does happen will cdd finish out season or a interim be named?
Kentucky was bad enough last year. I can't fathom losing 2 in a row. I would physically become sick.

I think at this point CDD will not finish the season, and Chaney will be named interim. jmo

Can someone tell me if we should start hearing some more news in the next 24 to 48 hours win or lose from the AD OR GRUDEN camp

Will be amazed if not. Most likely not the Gruden camp, the Dooley announcement will be handled well before you hear anything from Grudens people or Gruden himself.

I think the only way you hear anything from Gruden at all is if somehow he is doing an interview and is directly asked about it, and for some reason, I do not see him putting himself in that position if everything I hear and good people on here say is true, or even a large fraction of it is true.

Reactions: 1 person
Grude morning everyone! I have missed this board the last 14hrs. Been with my girl in Knoxville and just woke up. Before I make the drive back to Chattanooga, what all has transpired last night?

I'll admit last thing I've been doing at night and first thing in the morning is check on this thread.

Same here, I know it's unrealistic til the game is over but I keep checking for the big BOOM to happen. Doesn't help with the gradual teases of info we get from a few reliable guys. It's like a tv show I'm catching up on and the marathon is about to end with the final episode coming on in a few hours.

Who knows? All I saying is if you are laughing off the idea of Ark being a possibility you are making a mistake. FWIW

Arkansas will announce me as the next head coach before they announce Gruden. There is absolutely no way of it happening. I am as sure of that as I am of breathing.

What did OCI do to finally get called out?

He said Dools was required to get gruden's approval on changes to the new workout facility.

Then later, he listed 13 coaches as Gruden's staff. mostly NFL guys. NCAA only allows nine coaches.

OCI straight trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back