Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is. The Gru supporters are trying to force ADs hand. Threats to get new AD may have been made if CDD is not released after tomorrow no matter the outcome.

Got heated from what I hear.

crap...I hate to hear that if true...I was hoping the money guys and Hart were working together but this sounds like they are not on the same page...what is Hart holding onto? Is it "his word" that was referenced a few days ago?

Why would Gruden come into something like this....if true?

crap...I hate to hear that if true...I was hoping the money guys and Hart were working together but this sounds like they are not on the same page...what is Hart holding onto? Is it "his word" that was referenced a few days ago?

Doesn't matter what Hart wants if the money wants Gruden

Wife, land, etc...

Reactions: 2 people

Very good point.

Some info is coming from the other side of the coin (not boosters or AD).

Other side of the coin? Oh whatever do you mean, Jay?

Wait a minute, is this about the secret note you found in oldvol's jockstrap?

I kid, Jay. I kid. Still friends?

Maybe they aren't on the same page about the timeline...

Reactions: 2 people
c'mon Slice...fill in the blanks...surely you heard a few more details.........

oh crap I'm starting to sound desperate...I have officially been Grudenized....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back