Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of being vague or using generalities:

You clearly imply that Jay said (spreading rumors) Dooley would be fired last Monday. He didn't. To me it appears he has been very honest to share what information he has. To compare Jay to the OCI situation (or e-cred seekers) is disingenuous, in my opinion.

So, just to be sure I understand, you're differentiating between sharing what one has heard versus merely spreading rumors? Brilliant.

You obviously believe Jay and you are entitled to do so. I'm entitled to my opinion that he's the ultimate e-cred seeker and continues to prove it over and over. It's not the least bit disingenuous.

I don't even know what jayjols believes anymore, nor oldvol. I just see them speaking in generalities, trolling the board with hints of wisdom and slurping up the e-cred in one giant circle jerk. Oh, and calling out the fake insiders. Can't forget that one.

Why would Hart mention Gruden to Skeeter? Have you seen anything that would indicate that Hart tells Skeeter everything going on in the department? Basillio says that the boosters are doing the negotiating, not Hart. At this point with UT not being able to do anything officially, it would make a lot of sense for Hart to keep his distance.

It also would make a lot of sense if the guys who have been giving information are getting it from booster sources, not the AD. That would explain why a lot of the normally reliable posters were clueless, as I believe most of them get their info from the AD.

Some info is coming from the other side of the coin (not boosters or AD).

WOW TNVOLRandom #s so when you where asking for Prayers . That was just you being a Troll ? I would , HOPE not but every post you make seems to be . #jays warriors .

Did I see somewhere that Zasnow also has said done deal? Could somebody quote that for me. I'm trying to catch up!

Tomorrow night Tennessee will beat USCjr 37-21. Dooley will use up all of his coach tokens and go out of the best job he will ever have with a bang. The win will sugar coat his legacy but his legacy will be buried by Gruden's success and the VOLS head ball coach. I can feel it.

Reactions: 1 person
So, just to be sure I understand, you're differentiating between sharing what one has heard versus merely spreading rumors? Brilliant.

You obviously believe Jay and you are entitled to do so. I'm entitled to my opinion that he's the ultimate e-cred seeker and continues to prove it over and over. It's not the least bit disingenuous.

I don't even know what jayjols believes anymore, nor oldvol. I just see them speaking in generalities, trolling the board with hints of wisdom and slurping up the e-cred in one giant circle jerk. Oh, and calling out the fake insiders. Can't forget that one.

"Thanks for your valuable insight. Well done."

Sure, we are both entitled to our opinions and I respect yours. You're correct in that I choose to trust what Jay and OV have provided. Could they be wrong? Absolutely, but I believe them to be honest and genuine. I also feel they have been very consistent from the beginning even with this being an admittedly fluid situation.

There is nothing wrong with skepticism; I don't blame you. I do think comparing Jay and OV to what OCI has done is ludicrous.

So a Dooley lovin', 40 year old virgin who is stuck in the 70's? Am I closer? :)

I've already said I don't support Dooley. My posts aren't addressing opinions of who's right or wrong, just the continued hypocrisy by a few who don't like to share e-cred. But by all means, bring on the insults since I'm not joining in on the slurp fest.

Skeeter is very solid, doesn't attention grab, and is always straight up.

Then I would tend to respect him. However, I would like to see more of his posts to make the judgement for myself. I am not saying that I don't believe you. I encourage dveryone to make their own judgements.

It is Gruden, imo.

Tubbs is just folks talking, I think. The staff(s) under Tubbs at AU were very good guys with 2 exceptions. Those 2 were major azzholes. Care to guess the 2?

So Jay I have so many of yalls post they run together. So by saying imo on Gruden you arent saying thats 100%? But you are 100%sure Dooley is about to be publicly terminated regardless of tomorrows game result?

Did I see somewhere that Zasnow also has said done deal? Could somebody quote that for me. I'm trying to catch up!

YEAH ZA Snow says dooley is fired and well for all ya folks that listened to his RANDY Snannon shizz . He said Kiss your mother on his "member"

Wow What a man

Tomorrow night Tennessee will beat USCjr 37-21. Dooley will use up all of his coach tokens and go out of the best job he will ever have with a bang. The win will sugar coat his legacy but his legacy will be buried by Gruden's success and the VOLS head ball coach. I can feel it.

So we will get a rematch tomorrow night? I thought we were playing at noon.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back