Pre-protest mass arrests? Where is this all going?

gsvol

http://www.freerepublic.com/^The Night of the long knives ... without the knives - Atlas Shrugs

The arrest of over 53 people yesterday in the UK is the beginning of the end for the once-great Britain. The leaders of the English Defence League, Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll, were among those arrested.

Dozens of police in riot vans swooped on vehicles carrying EDL members on the M1 near Luton, Beds, in what officers called a “pre-event investigation.”

The group had been planning a protest next Saturday in Walthamstow, north-east London. (More here)
---------------------------

Speaking through a glass panel they had asked officers at the prison to confirm that Tommy was being held there, but they refused to provide this information, citing the ‘Data Protection Act’. Paul and his friend again demanded to know where Tommy was being held, and at that point both were charged with breach of the peace, arrested and bundled into the police van.

This is something one might expect in the Soviet Uniong but in Great Britian?

Unbewievable.

Tommy Robinson Imprisoned With Jihadists - Atlas Shrugs

We have just heard that Tommy Robinson has been incarcerated in London’s Wandsworth Prison, sharing a cell with Muslims on a wing full of Muslims screaming death threats at him.

This is how the authorities react to those who try to warn Britain of the greatest threat to national peace and security since the Second World War.

:crazy:

The EDL is a bunch of neo-fascist thugs who resort to violence at there marches. I have no pity for scum like that.

Is there a reason that you have chosen to omit the assault charges against Stephen Lenon (for all those who do not know, Lenon goes by the pseudonym, "Tommy Robinson")?

Is there a reason that you have chosen to omit the assault charges against Stephen Lenon (for all those who do not know, Lenon goes by the pseudonym, "Tommy Robinson")?

It is better for the propaganda to say that the noble leader of the EDL was arrested for simply trying to protect British culture I'm assuming.

The EDL is a bunch of neo-fascist thugs who resort to violence at there marches. I have no pity for scum like that.

Here are your fascist thugs:

975416-islamic-protest-in-the-streets-of-sydney-300x168.jpg

This from Sydney, Australia.

During my lifetime the moslem world was allied with and fought for Hitler, Moussolini and Hirohito.

One of my uncles served with the Marines and hit the beaches on the first wave one every island we took except for one when he was convalesing from a gunshot wound in a hospital in China.

He hated the moslems far worse than the Japanese for whom he had some respect. For moslems he had none, they were stealthy, devious and utterly cruel.

He killed one one night bare handed, he choked him to death after the moslem had tried a stealth attack, the dead moslem had in his possession a model 1911 .45 which meant he had already killed at least one Marine.

It all started with muhammed;

Mohammad: The Greatest con man who Ever Lived | Logan's Warning

Unfortunately the Koran instructs Muslims to believe that Mohammad was the Messenger of Allah, and the final prophet.

Koran verse 033.040 YUSUFALI: Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

But if we take a close look at the Islamic scriptures we can see that it was a con right off the bat! The scriptures state that Mohammad was a great man, and an example for all to follow.
---------------------------------

Well, if Mohammad really was Allah’s chose one, I would think that the angel would have known he could not read!

Besides that slip up by the greatest conman the world has ever seen, we will also see that “miraculously” Mohammad was allowed a special set of rules which always benefited him.

The Koran states that a Muslim man is allowed to take up to four wives.

..... whether it be two wives or four. Prophet Pervert was not even satisfied with four!

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:(Bathing)
Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.”
-----------------------------

If Mohammad was a great example for all to emulate, why didn’t he follow the rules?

Besides being a pervert, Mo was also a thief, as he was not happy enough with just winning a battle. So he had to take the belongs of those he defeated.

Conveniently for Mo and his marauding men, the war booty consisted of captives of war (right hands possess), that Muslim men can lawfully rape.
------------------------------

Besides lusting over little girls and sex slaves, Mohammad had a thing for his adopted son’s wife! So of course Allah allowed him to take her from his son and marry her. Once again, how convenient!
----------------------------------------

The bottom line with Islam is that Mohammad said whatever he had to at the time in order to justify his actions at the time. All con men do some harm, but none has come close to the damage Mohammad has done to this world. The Koran states Muslims are the best of mankind:

But the truth is that Mohammad was one of the worst men of all time, and unfortunately his hate-filled, perverted legacy still lives on today….

Was he arrested for assault in this case?

As we see with the Zimmerman case, one can be arrested and charged even if they are acting in self defense.

What about the other 52 or so people who were arrested?

What is happening to freedom of speech?

What about his cellmates, what were their crimes?

It is better for the propaganda to say that the noble leader of the EDL was arrested for simply trying to protect British culture I'm assuming.

You know when it gets to the point that you can't walk down streets down which you have walked all your life, something is drastically wrong.

sharia-controlled-no-go-zone-poster.png

Was he arrested for assault in this case?

What about the other 52 or so people who were arrested?

Yes, he was arrested for assault in this case. Tommy Robinson's arrest was separate from the arrest of the 53 other EDL members, 52 of which were released immediately.

Besides that slip up by the greatest conman the world has ever seen, we will also see that “miraculously” Mohammad was allowed a special set of rules which always benefited him.

Jesus could give Mohammed a run for his money as "the greatest conman the world has ever seen".

Yes, he was arrested for assault in this case. Tommy Robinson's arrest was separate from the arrest of the 53 other EDL members, 52 of which were released immediately.

You have doccumentation on all this?

Just who was Robinson charged with assaulting?

Again the question what were the charges against his cellmates and the whole wing of moslem prisoners for that matter.

I have friends who visited London not so long ago and they say the native English, especially the elderly are prisoners in their own homes after dark.

They can go out for an evening walk when the weather is pleasant for fear of a being mugged by thugs and it isn't the EDL types who are committing these crimes.

Again, why were the others aressted at all?????????????

409257_501847953167983_784867190_n.jpg

Jesus could give Mohammed a run for his money as "the greatest conman the world has ever seen".

Interesting, care to say why, or is this just more batsh!t crazy comment you have extracted from your own ass?

Interesting, care to say why, or is this just more batsh!t crazy comment you have extracted from your own ass?

Would you like to refute my assertion in a logically coherent manner?

I am interested in how you believe one is a conman and the other isn't.

Yes he was arrested for the alleged assault of saiful islam, an Islamic extremist, who commonly spews his extremism at a local park. What you are leaving out is the fact that saiful Islam did assault Robinson on a prior occasion. That assault was caught on video which is posted on YouTube. No charges were ever brought against islam.

Yes he was arrested for the alleged assault of saiful islam, an Islamic extremist, who commonly spews his extremism at a local park. What you are leaving out is the fact that saiful Islam did assault Robinson on a prior occasion. That assault was caught on video which is posted on YouTube. No charges were ever brought against islam.

So one extremist assaulted another extremist, and you are okay with that?

They ought to charge Saiful Islam with assault. The question here is, "Is Lenon (Robinson) trying to press charges against Islam or not?" If Lenon is not trying to press charges, then there is no problem with Islam not being charged.

If you assault me and I decide not to press charges, it is not the fault of the government that charges were not brought against you.

They may both be conmen but at least one of them taught love. The other teaches this.

Ishaq 759
On the occasion of khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive kafir women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.

They may both be conmen but at least one of them taught love. The other teaches this.

Ishaq 759
On the occasion of khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive kafir women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.

Lenon teaches love? Are you f'ing kidding me?

As for what you have quoted, feel free to read the Old Testament. These themes are not subversive in the Old Testament, they are explicitly proclaimed.

They ought to charge Saiful Islam with assault. The question here is, "Is Lenon (Robinson) trying to press charges against Islam or not?" If Lenon is not trying to press charges, then there is no problem with Islam not being charged.

If you assault me and I decide not to press charges, it is not the fault of the government that charges were not brought against you.
The video was given to proper authorities and nothing was done.
I do agree that some of Robinson's tactics are wrong but also agree with the thought that the UK is being over run with violent Islamic extremist and the government will do nothing about it.

The video was given to proper authorities and nothing was done.
I do agree that some of Robinson's tactics are wrong but also agree with the thought that the UK is being over run with violent Islamic extremist and the government will do nothing about it.

Please provide a link to your implication that Lenon attempted to press charges.

Do you think the government should step in and censor extremist ideological speech?

Lenon teaches love? Are you f'ing kidding me?

As for what you have quoted, feel free to read the Old Testament. These themes are not subversive in the Old Testament, they are explicitly proclaimed.
I thought you were comparing Jesus and Mohammed. As far as the old testament, that is something you shhould take up with the Jewish peoples. Does christianity not follow the teaching and actions of christ. Where in the old testament does it condone rape? It is said that if a man rapes he must marry and care for them. It never condones or gives rules for raping.l

Please provide a link to your implication that Lenon attempted to press charges.

Do you think the government should step in and censor extremist ideological speech?

I think they should step in when any faction preaches violence on behalf of any ideology. Also if any organization condones the overthrow of a democtraticly elected government.You are right he did not press charges I misread one of the articles. My apologies.
Also, why is it evrytime something is said about islam you come back with "well christianity did this or the Bible said this". I couldnt care less about christianity but what does that have to do with anything. When the last time you have seen a Christian blow up a bus full of school children? Christianity has modernized islam has not.

Last edited:
I thought you were comparing Jesus and Mohammed. As far as the old testament, that is something you shhould take up with the Jewish peoples. Does christianity not follow the teaching and actions of christ. Where in the old testament does it condone rape? It is said that if a man rapes he must marry and care for them. It never condones or gives rules for raping.l

How is that not condoning rape? So, if I rape a woman, now I marry her, take her as property, and continue to rape her for the rest of her life. She, the victim of my rape, must live with her rapist for the rest of her life. If you do not find such a sentiment deeply disturbing, then I have nothing more to say on that passage.

Further, in both Genesis and Judges, women are offered to be "defiled and humiliated" by townsmen who are beating on the doors of houses to be intimate with a male traveler. So, homosexual rape is not okay; but, so long as they are only raping someone's virgin daughter it is okay.

Finally, read the book of Joshua. The Lord instructs to armies to take captive women as concubines; let these women grieve for 30 days; and, then, have your way with them. I am sure that these women are consenting to such relations.

I think they should step in when any faction preaches violence on behalf of any ideology. Also if any organization condones the overthrow of a democtraticly elected government.

So, you think the government should hamper free speech. I fundamentally disagree.

You are right he did not press charges I misread one of the articles. My apologies.

Not a problem.

Ishaq 759

Fair enough.

You are arguing styles. Jesus is certainly portrayed as the better man. He was also walking on water. Very conman like. I guess it is a wash.

Who knows, maybe Mohammed really did have a true direct personal revelation from God. Who are we to say that is revelation is false.

Your assertion was asinine.

I produced a good bit that shows muhammed to be a conman.

What evidence to you propose that makes the same claim about Jesus Christ?

Your assertion was asinine.

I produced a good bit that shows muhammed to be a conman.

What evidence to you propose that makes the same claim about Jesus Christ?

Walking on water.
Being born of a virgin.
Turning water into wine.
Miracles.

The list goes on.

The main question is why did British authorities arrest people before a peaceful demonstration?

Walking on water.
Being born of a virgin.
Turning water into wine.
Miracles.

The list goes on.

You don't believe in miracles?

VN Store

Back