'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

You do not make coaching decisions based on one class. The right coach will elevate that recruiting class and bring you an excellent class next year. See Majors 1978. See Fulmer 1993. See Saban 2007.

You do not make coaching decisions based on one class. The right coach will elevate that recruiting class and bring you an excellent class next year. See Majors 1978. See Fulmer 1993. See Saban 2007.

See Spurrier..when he got to sc...took him 6 years to build them up..and he had a lot more at sc than Dooley inherited

Reactions: 1 person
No if Dooley really wants to help this football program he'll fire Dooley now, get the right coach in as soon as possible so this guy can start recruiting. The worse thing you could do is to keep a bad coach for ONE recruiting class.

So Dooley is gonna fire himself!!! Wow. Epic. Never saw that coming!!

Mixed rumors from the Michigan camp

Some say he committed on his visit.
Some say he was unimpressed and has gone into hiding.

Farrell states he thinks Michigan leads, and I know the situations here and Auburn are making things easier for him to look at Michigan.

One note I found interesting is that the Mich mods are stating his family is pushing hard for Michigan, which seems to be the complete opposite from everything else I've heard about them wanting him closer to home.

This kid is certainly playing the recruiting game well, no one knows anything it seems

Farrell states he thinks Michigan leads, and I know the situations here and Auburn are making things easier for him to look at Michigan.

One note I found interesting is that the Mich mods are stating his family is pushing hard for Michigan, which seems to be the complete opposite from everything else I've heard about them wanting him closer to home.

This kid is certainly playing the recruiting game well, no one knows anything it seems

I think we may have been chasing the carrot here. Everyone seems confident... V tech... Mich... Tenn... Someone will be disappoint

Hoke doesn't want committed players taking visits....

Below is more babble from Mike Farrell.

"It's unclear if Oregon will back off as part of getting Tyner back in the fold or not, but it shouldn't matter -- Green isn't going there. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again -- Green appears to be the perfect fit as a Big Ten running back and with his other two favorites, Auburn and Tennessee, having coaches on very hot seats, Michigan has to be the final destination, right? It makes sense, but as we know, sometimes recruiting makes no sense."

Below is more babble from Mike Farrell.

"It's unclear if Oregon will back off as part of getting Tyner back in the fold or not, but it shouldn't matter -- Green isn't going there. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again -- Green appears to be the perfect fit as a Big Ten running back and with his other two favorites, Auburn and Tennessee, having coaches on very hot seats, Michigan has to be the final destination, right? It makes sense, but as we know, sometimes recruiting makes no sense."

Perfect way of saying absolutely nothing by saying a lot...I need to get paid to be a recruiting analyst.

Reactions: 2 people
Farrell is a dumbass I think that Green would be a great SEC back it would be sick to see him committ to UT, and have Derrick Green VS. Derrick Henry every year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back