Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as likely scenario as an interim. Health may be an issue in this happening though. Once you know you are done and have $5m sitting waiting on you kind of hard to justify hobbling around the sidelines on crutches in excruciating pain especially with Dooleys attitude.

True, and I would wonder at what point he and the team would really quit on the season if he knows he's gone and a lot of the team doesn't like him anyway. Not sure the fan base could weather another 2 or 3 losses after USCe.

I don't post very often, mainly just read the info on the various forums. With that said, dear God, let Jon gruden be the vols next coach. Can someone knight me, sir me, whatever me and make me an official Grudenite?

It's already done,sir! Welcome to the Grudenite World!

Refreshments and membership packets are on the way,check your mail today!

:salute:

True, and I would wonder at what point he and the team would really quit on the season if he knows he's gone and a lot of the team doesn't like him anyway. Not sure the fan base could weather another 2 or 3 losses after USCe.
From their play Saturday I dont think it would be a reach to say they know.

"Hate people going around saying Dooley is a nice guy..HE'S NOT!" He is a bully to people around him and he is hated" Tony B.

Not even close, just pay attention to what he is actually saying about Dooley.

There's only a couple people I trust, and one of them seems to think you know what you're talking about. I was just saying I'll wait to hear that story from another source before I buy into it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back