doc, jeff and heather

Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Why listen to them when Ainge is on 1180am at the same time!

Reactions: 1 person
Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Doc has BEEN a rude arrogant jerk since birth...he's a kentucky fan, nuff said...still makes me sick to my stomach to hear him say "we" when referring to UT, knowing he hates Tennessee.....heather is blonde and has tits, she needs to be on TV instead of radio....prefferably doing weather

Lol Im listening to them.... I cant stand Doc hes in bed with the University of Tennessee and will not talk about them in a negative way whatever the situation is....Jeff has Docs testies in his mouth....Its the worst show ever.... Josh and Will is the best thing on that channel...Will tells it like it is!!

Will's a know-it-all that knows nothing!

Reactions: 1 person
Doc has BEEN a rude arrogant jerk since birth...he's a kentucky fan, nuff said...still makes me sick to my stomach to hear him say "we" when referring to UT, knowing he hates Tennessee.....heather is blonde and has tits, she needs to be on TV instead of radio....prefferably doing weather

I thought doc was your cousin

Says a lot about Dooley!

he IS a lawyer..im sure when offered this job, in the back of his mind he KNEW he couldnt cut the mustard so he started thinking about how much money he could win in this case....looks like about 5 mil pretty soon..case closed

he IS a lawyer..im sure when offered this job, in the back of his mind he KNEW he couldnt cut the mustard so he started thinking about how much money he could win in this case....looks like about 5 mil pretty soon..case closed

BVD The legendary youtube video poster?

The greatest invention I've ever owned was my satellite radio---don't care too much for the Sports Animal unless I want a good laugh.

I agree with you. While I don't care for the show calling her a 'big nosed skank' makes it sound like the OP has real women issues. Didn't get laid enough in high school? Mommy didn't show you no love?

Uh oh internet dr phil alert

The reason I hate shows like this is cause they ridicule players for off field stuff, yet they employ a drunk driver.

PS That's not the only reason I hate the show but it's the one that made me stop listening to that garbo, Ainge show is where it's at.

If you think the sports animal is bad you should listen to the sports monster.Bill Meade has said it before and he just said it again he thinks Dooley should get a 4Th year and all college coaches should get 4 years. He said he knows he's probably in the minority.

Switched to Ainge.
Listening to those three argue about the most ridiculous things got old quick. I like to hear Doc call games, but that is where his talent should remain.
Jeff should stick to voice over work. Heather? move back to Texas.

Sports Animal - for Doolittles

TSR - for Grudenites

idk, I've heard Josh and Will be pretty hard on Dooley.

Doc, Jeff, and Heather though are all about Dooley. My god do they mad when people with a different opinion call in.

I already boycotted their terrible show a couple years ago.

VN Store

Back