doc, jeff and heather

If not near the internet or in range of a good show, I will listen. From my view their show has really gone down. Too many instances of a caller being beat up by all three...Agreed, Heather's voice is piercing, her butting in is irritating, and almost always takes the position of the dumb jock who got in trouble. Jeff is most knowledgeable, but seems to be irritated with the others. Doc is the Jerry Springer microphone, saying a little stuff to get people riled up, while appearing to take the high road and keep people on track. BT Barnum would be proud. The General would disavow.

I don't really enjoy their show either, but I don't think that justifies calling another human (especially one you don't know) such an ugly name.

she calls out UT athletes for making bad decisions/getting arrested but they will not allow anyone to call her out on air. She either needs to own up to the fact she's a ridiculous hypocrite or shut up about anything that happens to UT players off the field

Reactions: 2 people
she calls out UT athletes for making bad decisions/getting arrested but they will not allow anyone to call her out on air. She either needs to own up to the fact she's a ridiculous hypocrite or shut up about anything that happens to UT players off the field

He didn't say that she didn't need to do that. Still doesn't excuse the ******* OP from calling her a 'skank'.

Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Yeah, they're awful, but this is nothing new. Doc and Jeff have always been about making excuses for the coaches. It was even worse in the last days of the Fulmer era.

Thank goodness we now have Eric Ainge's show, so we don't have to listen to their garbage.

Reactions: 1 person
Stop listening to all the sports animal shows. They all suck!! I've been off their station for about a year now and couldn't be happier about it!

Reactions: 1 person
Doc has always been like that, if you don't say what Doc wants you to say then your always wrong.......Doc can kiss my :shaking2:

Reactions: 2 people
she calls out ut athletes for making bad decisions/getting arrested but they will not allow anyone to call her out on air. She either needs to own up to the fact she's a ridiculous hypocrite or shut up about anything that happens to ut players off the field
ouch !

This is nothing new. I stopped listening to them months ago. You should check out Ainge's show.

That's exactly what I did.. The only thing that sucks is the sound quality with it being a.m... That channel is pretty staticky in my truck, but still better than listening to Doc and heather.. A lot better.

VN Store

Back