Lawrence ODonnell - Wow

predictably all the comments on HuffPo are in support of LD here. Outrage about the "disrespect" Tagg showed (he was using a metaphor) and how he deserves to have has azz beaten for it.

I'm really stunned at times and this is one of them. Not that LD did this but that people so passionately support the behavior and want to see more of it.

it's also being pointed out that LD:

1) went to private school then to Harvard
2) did not serve in the military

counter to his claims of being from the tough streets and trashing Romney and sons for not serving in the military

I don't like O'Donnell at all. Too much hyperbole, not enough well researched fact.

Would be more impressive if he had challenged Ryan.....he is a grown man...he is 40.

If I were Tag I would stage a black eye, and blame it on the dem's lack of civility in the political discourse.

predictably all the comments on HuffPo are in support of LD here. Outrage about the "disrespect" Tagg showed (he was using a metaphor) and how he deserves to have has azz beaten for it.

I'm really stunned at times and this is one of them. Not that LD did this but that people so passionately support the behavior and want to see more of it.

and those are the exact pointy headed douche nozzles that would look down their noses at a neanderthal for threatening to kick that ass at one of their idiotic peace rallies and such.

Have to admit I'm a little shocked... even for MSNBC. Cane you imagine how this would play out differently if Limbaugh took a similar direct approach at one of Obama's kids?

O'Reilly's repeat at 11pm has better ratings than anything on MSNBC's primetime lineup

Every time I see you guys tout Fox's numbers, I remember how much you also say all cable news stations suck. And I laugh.

Every time I see you guys tout Fox's numbers, I remember how much you also say all cable news stations suck. And I laugh.

that wasn't touting. That was making fun of the parody that MSNBC has become. They've gone harder left than imaginable and it has blown up in their faces. MSNBC believed their dumbass notion that this groundswell of elite liberal types are out there looking for slanted silliness. They were dead wrong in that a huge pile of lefty voters are simply voting for raises and couldn't care less about news and the remainder have an enormous number of outlets for leftist lunacy.

I'd like to wake up the day after the election and see a story on ole Larry getting his ass kicked by Taggart at the Rep HQ.....two black eyes and a busted face....it would be great.....he may be selling Taggart short...he grew up rich, but that doesn't mean he cant kick azz.....he may have taken Krav Maga from the time he was 8 from his own private instructor...POW!

I'd like to wake up the day after the election and see a story on ole Larry getting his ass kicked by Taggart at the Rep HQ.....two black eyes and a busted face....it would be great.....he may be selling Taggart short...he grew up rich, but that doesn't mean he cant kick azz.....he may have taken Krav Maga from the time he was 8 from his own private instructor...POW!

It's not a coincidence that Mitt picked the name Taggart right after he listened to "A Boy Named Sue."

VN Store

Back