Tennessee High Schools

Elizabethton High School
Cyclones-class of 1966

Basketball coach was John Treadway and won over 700 basketballl games.
EHS at the time was a member of the Big 7 which included, Science Hill (Johnson City Hilltoppers), Erwin, Greeneville, Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport), Morristown and Bristol (Tennessee High).

QB Johnny Mills -class of '62 was a WR at UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Elizabethton High School
Cyclones-class of 1966

EHS at the time was a member of the Big 7 which included, Science Hill (Johnson City Hilltoppers, Erwin, Greeneville, Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport), Morristown and Bristol (Tennessee High).

I grew up with you guys, Billy Pike, Brent dugger and his brother. Richard Tetrick all good guys.

Johnny is a good man, his landscaping company did my lawn for me. He and i talked for a long time nice guy. And good service

Elizabethton High School
Cyclones-class of 1966

EHS at the time was a member of the Big 7 which included, Science Hill (Johnson City Hilltoppers, Erwin, Greeneville, Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport), Morristown and Bristol (Tennessee High).

Just remembered another one, I was in Southeast Asia on duty with Richard Watts (RC) great friend had my back in 68-69

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Science Hill'98

You have Science Hill to thank for Steve Spurrier. Aubrayo Franklin, who is floating around in the NFL somewhere, as well.

I love the added UT history to this post from all these different High Schools across our great state of Tennessee!
It sure is great to be a Tennessee Volunteer!

Knox Central 1997

Bobcats

Reggie Cobb,Todd Helton, Bubba Trammel and Roy Acuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Oakland & Siegel when it opened in 2004. Graduated in 2005.

Mascots are patriots and stars, respectively

VN Store

Back