Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious. You know he keeps in touch with tons of coaches. Just wodnering who the top of his list would be.

You sob's have suckered me into this thread. I hate you all. Now my hopes are up.

Reactions: 2 people
To all of those who want to know what is going on with the "insiders", let the big boys talk, I know you want to hear every word of it, but be thankful for what they post already. They will share what they can with the folks at the children's table, just be thankful for what we already know.
That is pretty rude sir. :yes:

They left you one of these to play with....
ProductImage.ashx

Now stop whining! :p

3695268_o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm an official Grudenite...You folks have me sucked in..I wont be happy until I hear Chucky is announced new head coach

I'm not sold. I've given this thread every opportunity to convince me and I'm almost certain this entire thread is worthless and Gruden has no intention of coming here.

The talk of assistants he might bring would unite all of VN. Every Dooley sucker would immediately say "Dooley who?" once their names are released as potential assistants. No need to worry for those tired of mediocre coaching and play...times are changing.

Quick question. Ark fans (discussing Gruden) are saying UT has a 400 million or 500 million deficit...I thought it was reported that it was 4 million?
Edit: Never mind found the news article $3.98M

Last edited:
It's Arkansas fans, they can't count that high.

I'm still not sold, but my hopes are a little higher. I've just seen too many of these threads over the years to be totally convinced. I'll gladly admit who was right and wrong, however.

I'm not sold. I've given this thread every opportunity to convince me and I'm almost certain this entire thread is worthless and Gruden has no intention of coming here.

Im with you, I keep waiting but after so many let-downs, this is always my starting point with these threads.

By who? Barbara and Vince? Those who want this mediocrity to stay on the Hill....Bama fans? Nobody that we should give a single **** about or what they think.

IF we beat the best team in CFB and SC, and still fire Dooley, it would cause a $hitstorm of bad publicity. You may not care, but it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back