Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow VolNation daily, but rarely post due to not always having the time to keep up with my discussions. All this talk has me very, very intrigued. I've found that I now have time to check this thread about every 10 minutes because it's starting to give me a sense of hope for our football program. Am I on my way to becoming a Grudenite?

You are already there!

I've been checking this thread off and on for the last few weeks, my question after living through 2 coaching changes, and numerous recruits and Asst coach threads (posting under a new name).........

Are the "we want Gruden" guys 13k posts ago the only ones with "inside info", or do we have doubters in the beginning that are hearing the same thing?

Tinfoil hat time: did any of this influence ESPN hyping UT vs Bama during MNF? Seems odd that they would hype a game where we are 21 pt underdogs unless...

High on life man. The strongest thing I drank was Coca-Cola. Was diving too much. Pressure squeeze with a hangover suuuucks.

I have some buddies that love to dive too. Went down to Marathon and they did some lobster diving near a bridge. I'm a non-diving beer drinking hanging on the boat kind of guy and it didn't end up for them that I had to go out and rescue them when the tide sucked them away. Loved the water though. Did some snorkeling.

GrudentakesonDooley.gif

Didn't see it in the new thread yet...

To all of those who want to know what is going on with the "insiders", let the big boys talk, I know you want to hear every word of it, but be thankful for what they post already. They will share what they can with the folks at the children's table, just be thankful for what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back