The golden ring that Barry wears.

so increase govt and take more money from its citizens? Yeah, solid plan

I would take an increase in government if that meant that it would help right the course of this economy. These are ideas that wouldn't dramatically effect anyone unless the Minimal tax for millionaires were extremely high, which I doubt they could be.

However, I would be more interested in a Fair Tax system.

I would take an increase in government if that meant that it would help right the course of this economy. These are ideas that wouldn't dramatically effect anyone unless the Minimal tax for millionaires were extremely high, which I doubt they could be.

What makes you think govt has better answers than the people? Why are you willing to have the govt take money from others to simply grow itself?

However, I would be more interested in a Fair Tax system.

How can you justify this with what you posted earlier?

What makes you think govt has better answers than the people? Why are you willing to have the govt take money from others to simply grow itself?

How can you justify this with what you posted earlier?

The "People" are sitting on their hands and waiting on the next horrible event to take place in the world that will spike gas prices up another dollar and make their homes worth less than their meal they had for breakfast.

Because it has to be one or the other. It's obvious that the current tax rate isn't cutting it. If the rich don't accept the idea that they should be paying a little more, then everyone has to pay an equal amount. At least that's how I see things. The current tax code wasn't built for this kind of inflation.

The "People" are sitting on their hands and waiting on the next horrible event to take place in the world that will spike gas prices up another dollar and make their homes worth less than their meal they had for breakfast.

what the heck does that even mean?

Because it has to be one or the other. It's obvious that the current tax rate isn't cutting it. If the rich don't accept the idea that they should be paying a little more, then everyone has to pay an equal amount. At least that's how I see things. The current tax code wasn't built for this kind of inflation.

it's not an either/or proposition. There is much that can be done to change the tax code and make it actually work. However, forcing one very small part of the country to pay more to support the other half is just ridiculous.

The US govt has plenty of money if they would spend it wisely. They do not need any more to waste until they figure that out

Has it been suggested that volmaverick is a gs alter?

I suggested that he was just an exceptionally large and loud hemorrhoid in GS's colon. That would explain, in part, why GS is so full of crap. But I may have been wrong.

Do any gods exist other than God?

Give me just one example of any other Christian on the planet wearing this ring.

The fact that Muslims and Christians share a few beliefs does not change the fact that a Christian would not wear THIS ring.

I've said before that Obama claiming to be a Christian is just for appearances. You can believe what he says if you want but his actions and his words do not match. This ring is an example of that.

I think there's more evidence that Obama is a Muslim than there is against the players and coaches in the New Orleans "Bounty Gate" "scandal".

I bet his half-brother would be more respectable if he dropped out of school as a kid and lived in his van, only to grow up to be a drummer and the biggest idiot on VN.

Congrats, GS. You've finally been dethroned. This guy is way more entertaining than you.

I "PAY" income taxes which is more then about half the country! Didn't say I was a drummer now!

Doesn't mention maverick, yet maverick immediately replies to a post to GS, ipsofacto, GS=Maveric without the cartoons.

Give me just one example of any other Christian on the planet wearing this ring.

Request for an example is absurd. However, there are over 1,000,000,000 Christians on this planet; there are 6,000,000 that live in Arab speaking regions. Do you doubt that there is 1 out of 6,000,000 who has a ring that says, "There are no gods but God", written in Arabic?

The fact that Muslims and Christians share a few beliefs does not change the fact that a Christian would not wear THIS ring.

See above.

I've said before that Obama claiming to be a Christian is just for appearances. You can believe what he says if you want but his actions and his words do not match. This ring is an example of that.

Sitting in a church for 20 years is both an action and an expression. Eating pork is certainly an action that speaks against his being a Muslim. Killing untold numbers of Muslims is certainly an act that speaks against his being a Muslim. Denying that he is Muslim is certainly an act that speaks against his being a Muslim.

I think there's more evidence that Obama is a Muslim than there is against the players and coaches in the New Orleans "Bounty Gate" "scandal".

I am not sure you are using the phrase, "I think", correctly. After this post, I am not sure that you know how to think.

Have you explained how Obama could have run as a Muslim and still been elected?

I'm not the one that cares about his religion or even think it's relevant to his current job.

again, why does his religion matter so much to you?

Has it been suggested that volmaverick is a gs alter?

I suggested that he was just an exceptionally large and loud hemorrhoid in GS's colon. That would explain, in part, why GS is so full of crap. But I may have been wrong.

Doesn't mention maverick, yet maverick immediately replies to a post to GS, ipsofacto, GS=Maveric without the cartoons.

I'll accept this theory.

Who posted something about a right-wing circle jerk the other night?

Because he wants to cut military spending and eliminate the Bush tax cut for families making more than 250,000 a year. I've said in another post that Obama is also at fault, but hes trying, and that's about all he can do without a super-majority unless either the House is willing to accept this or he begins to abuse his Executive privilege.

People want to put all of this on Obama. I know it's partly his fault, but it's not entirely his fault. Like you said, takes two to tango.

And Barry refuses to compromise. Or is that only expected of the other side?

Who posted something about a right-wing circle jerk the other night?

You're suggesting this was a left-wing circlejerk? Criticizing gs and volmaverick's posts has nothing to do with their politics, it has everything to do with their absurdity.

I'm not the one that cares about his religion or even think it's relevant to his current job.

you don't think with all the problems with Islam around the world...if he was Muslim/Islam it wouldn't be relevant?

all the hot spots around the would Islam is right in the middle of it spreading by the sword

Reactions: 1 person
You're suggesting this was a left-wing circlejerk? Criticizing gs and volmaverick's posts has nothing to do with their politics, it has everything to do with their absurdity.

It was mostly a pick on any of us "circle-jerking". Of course we circle-jerk. Pointing it out is ridiculous.

World conflicts Islam is involved in

Europe:
Bosnia - Muslims vs. Slavs
Albania/Kosovo - Muslims vs. Slavs
FYRoM - Muslims vs. Slavs/Greeks
Cyprus - Muslims vs. Greeks

Africa:
Algeria - Muslims vs. secular democracy
Sudan - Muslims vs. Christians
Egypt - Muslims vs. Christians
Eritrea/Ethiopia - Muslims vs. ?

Middle East and environs:
Armenia/Azerbijan - Muslims vs. Christians
Iraq - Muslims vs. Kurds
Iraq - Sunni Muslims vs. Shia Muslims
Iraq - Muslims vs. USA
Israel - Muslims vs. Jews
Lebanon - Muslims vs. Christians/Druze
Iran - Muslims vs. secular democrats

Asia:
Pakistan - Muslims vs. Christians/Hindus
India - Muslims vs. Hindus
Afghanistan - Muslims vs. Muslims
Afghanistan - Muslims vs. USA
China - Muslims vs. Everyone
Russia - Muslims vs. Everyone
Georgia - Muslims vs. Everyone
Phillipines - Muslims vs. secular democracy
Indonesia - Muslims vs. secular 'democracy'/militarists
Uzbekistan - Muslims vs. fascists

Most Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations ARE MUSLIM!

But its a-ok if one is in the White House leading the most powerful nation on earth?

you don't think with all the problems with Islam around the world...if he was Muslim/Islam it wouldn't be relevant?

all the hot spots around the would Islam is right in the middle of it spreading by the sword

relevant only if you think every Muslim believes the same. Regardless, he has claimed to be a Christian and has shown nothing to rational people that he is anything but

VN Store

Back