The golden ring that Barry wears.

The bible states have no other gods besides me trut so u must first define the way u are using god. Literal or non literal.

Trut since u are asking dumb questions and sliding the conversation to fit ur arguement I will now ask u a dumb question myself....if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck is it a duck?

mallard-duck-toy-miniature-safari.jpg

You tell me.

Reactions: 1 person
The bible states have no other gods besides me trut so u must first define the way u are using god. Literal or non literal.

The Bible repeatedly states that there is no god but Yahweh (Yahweh, being the way to respect God without providing a name for God).

According to Christian Dogma, there is no god but God alone. There are no other gods, only idols. So, not only does Barack's ring fail to contain any blasphemy or heresy, it actually supports and promotes a fundamental Christian tenet.

So u dodged a question now.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it still might not be a real duck. You think Obama looks like a Muslim and acts like a Muslim (although he eats pork and has explicitly denied "his faith", while killing Muslims the world over), and, amazingly, he might not be a real Muslim.

We werent talling about u nancy.

Don't give a ****. Public forum. I can crucify your dismal thought process to my heart's content. Your assertions as to how Obama is a Muslim is as brainless as to why you think it even matters.

The Bible repeatedly states that there is no god but Yahweh (Yahweh, being the way to respect God without providing a name for God).

According to Christian Dogma, there is no god but God alone. There are no other gods, only idols. So, not only does Barack's ring fail to contain any blasphemy or heresy, it actually supports and promotes a fundamental Christian tenet.

Idols are falso gods but u answered my question. I also already stated there is only one,god. I answered ur,question. Unlike u I dont need to pivot a conversation. The point is he is on nation tv stating he is a muslim and had to be corrected after a five second delay while wearing the ring. But I gotta run now.

so what's the excuse for his first 2 years?

He and Congress are both at fault there. He was too focused on Obamacare, and Congress was too busy fighting among themselves to get any legislation through that might help improve the economy any more than it has already improved itself over the past four years.

Idols are falso gods but u answered my question. I also already stated there is only one,god. I answered ur,question. Unlike u I dont need to pivot a conversation. The point is he is on nation tv stating he is a muslim and had to be corrected after a five second delay while wearing the ring. But I gotta run now.

Please run far, far away.

Speaking of dodging questions...

Do you believe that Barack Obama should not be president if it turns out he is Muslim?

wow. U went there?

really could care less. I would judge the man by all aspects. Not all muskims are bad nor are all christians good.

He and Congress are both at fault there. He was too focused on Obamacare, and Congress was too busy fighting among themselves to get any legislation through that might help improve the economy any more than it has already improved itself over the past four years.

What could Congress have done to improve the economy?

I assume you are referring to the Stephanapolous interview. And, well, that makes you an idiot. Any reasonable person watching that would understand exactly what Obama was saying and would also understand it not to be a slip. Stephanapolous only corrects him because I think Stephanapolous was worried that it would become an out of context soundbite.

funny how you left out that tidbit while placing blame on only the Repubs. Carry on

What could Congress have done to improve the economy?

resigned

funny how you left out that tidbit while placing blame on only the Repubs. Carry on

Is it not a fact that Republicans in Congress had the singular goal of driving us into such a **** hole that Obama would lose this election? I don't care if you're Democratic or Republican because political parties are a load of horse ****. Congress refuses to work with the executive branch and that's why we're screwed. I totally put Obama at fault for focusing too much on healthcare reform his first two years, but he's had plenty of great ideas that have been shot down in the House as well. The only thing he's done that I really disagree with economically is not allowing the Keystone Pipeline.

Is it not a fact that Republicans in Congress had the singular goal of driving us into such a **** hole that Obama would lose this election? I don't care if you're Democratic or Republican because political parties are a load of horse ****. Congress refuses to work with the executive branch and that's why we're screwed.

Takes two to tango, Barry has been pretty uncooperative himself. Why do you think he cannot get a budget passed?

Is it not a fact that Republicans in Congress had the singular goal of driving us into such a **** hole that Obama would lose this election?

pretty sure that's not a fact unless you honestly believe the R's want US citizens to suffer just to get Obama out of office and get power. If that's true then you must also admit that has been the Dem gameplan for years

but he's had plenty of great ideas that have been shot down in the House as well.

and those would be?

Takes two to tango, Barry has been pretty uncooperative himself. Why do you think he cannot get a budget passed?

Because he wants to cut military spending and eliminate the Bush tax cut for families making more than 250,000 a year. I've said in another post that Obama is also at fault, but hes trying, and that's about all he can do without a super-majority unless either the House is willing to accept this or he begins to abuse his Executive privilege.

People want to put all of this on Obama. I know it's partly his fault, but it's not entirely his fault. Like you said, takes two to tango.

Last edited:
pretty sure that's not a fact unless you honestly believe the R's want US citizens to suffer just to get Obama out of office and get power. If that's true then you must also admit that has been the Dem gameplan for years

and those would be?

Here are a few ideas that he addressed in his State of the Union address:

– WIDESPREAD MORTGAGE REFINANCING: Obama called for a program to give “every responsible homeowner” the chance to refinance their mortgage at lower interest rates. The plan aims to expand a previous administration refinancing effort so that it applies to those homeowners with privately backed mortgages, instead of only those with government backed mortgages. “It’s going to help homeowners who are struggling and it’s likely to be a first step to really opening up the market to more normal credit standards,” said Columbia Business School professor Christopher Mayer. Incidentally, the ten districts that could benefit most from mass refinancing are all represented by Republicans.

– MINIMUM TAX FOR MILLIONAIRES: Due to the preferential treatment of investment income and the widespread use of tax deductions, loopholes, and tax havens, one quarter of millionaires are able to drive their tax rates down to a level below that of middle class families. In 2009, nearly 1,500 millionaires paid no income tax at all. To rectify this, Obama proposed a minimum 30 percent tax rate for millionaires.

– MINIMUM TAX FOR CORPORATIONS: Many of the country’s largest, most profitable companies have been able to avoid paying corporate income tax on billions in profits, driving corporate tax revenue down to historic lows. Though not as straightforward as simply eliminating the ability of multinational corporations to delay paying taxes on offshore profits, Obama’s proposed minimum tax would limit the ability of corporations to exploit low-tax havens like Ireland or the Cayman Islands.

– FINANCIAL FRAUD COMMISSION: Obama last night announced the creation of a commission, co-chaired by New York Attorney General Eric Schneidermann, to investigate and prosecute fraud committed by the financial industry. The administration had been taking some heat for its possible willingness to settle foreclosure fraud charges with the country’s five largest lenders, but this commission is a change of course (assuming it does more than the three year old Financial Fraud Task Force, which has done precisely nothing).

– BANK TAX TO FUND AID FOR HOMEOWNERS: The mortgage refinancing plan Obama proposed would be paid for in part by a fee on the nation’s biggest banks (those with more than $50 billion in assets), akin to the Financial Crisis Responsibility Fee that the administration had previously proposed, but dropped due to Republican intransigence.

VN Store

Back