Bama game time??

USCe-UF is going to be the CBS game.

It'll come down to UT-MSU. If UT wins, then Bama-UT is the primetime ESPN game. If MSU wins, then Bama-UT might wind up as the JP game if ESPN wants LSU-A&M.

True, however if UT loses to MSU and A&M loses to La Tech and LSU loses to USCjr, then it will be really interesting who they pick. Probably go with Bama - UT at 7PM since Bama will be ranked number 1 and LSU would probably be 15-20 and coming off 2 straight loses. The only sure thing is USCjr-UF and I'm not sure why CBS would even delay announcing that choice?

An upset at MSU by UT and I would guess 330 on CBS -- just hoping its not that 1220 game on the SEC network

Have two great tickets for sale for that game. Y10 row 2. Must sell together. Email Stayclean865@ gmail.com.

Time won't be made till after Saturday's games. Either be an early game or a night game. It depends on other games to be played. So the time is in a delayed mode as of now. TIFWIW.

The only way CBS picks UT/Bama over Florida/South Carolina is if both the Gators and Cocks lose next weekend. We're almost certainly going to play on one of the ESPNs at night.

The only way CBS picks UT/Bama over Florida/South Carolina is if both the Gators and Cocks lose next weekend. We're almost certainly going to play on one of the ESPNs at night.

Not 100% true. ESPN gets 2 game picks a year, if USC and Florida both win, I'm betting ESPN takes that game and CBS gets UT/Bama. ESPN will most likely send Gameday to Florida, and they don't like doing Gameday for a CBS game. The only other game choice is WVU/KSU but thats on FOX. If I was a betting person, I'd put my money on 3:30 on CBS for us

Reactions: 1 person
Not 100% true. ESPN gets 2 game picks a year, if USC and Florida both win, I'm betting ESPN takes that game and CBS gets UT/Bama. ESPN will most likely send Gameday to Florida, and they don't like doing Gameday for a CBS game. The only other game choice is WVU/KSU but thats on FOX. If I was a betting person, I'd put my money on 3:30 on CBS for us

Have they had any picks yet ? CBS still has a night game to pick --- Deerpark knows this stuff maybe he will show up and give some insight

CBS gets first pick I believe

We win at Miss Mistake and the UT Bama game will be at 3:30 like the good ole days! GO VOLS!

CBS gets first pick I believe

CBS gets first pick, but ESPN gets to override them for 2 games a year if they want. If it's #3 South Carolina vs #4 Florida. I think ESPN pulls rank and takes the game because they hate doing Gameday for a game they aren't broadcasting. Either way though 3:30 CBS, or 7:00 ESPN. It's a prime time game and we need to come out, shock the world, and send them home with a good field rushing.

looks like ESPN has had their 2 picks over CBS last week USC/Georgia and this week USC/LSU both have higher ranked match ups than the CBS games --CBS - Alabama vs Mizzou are you kidding ?

ESPN has already used their two first picks for this year.

Aren't the espn noon games primarily for the Big 10 and other bad conferences? We re either sec network or ESPN For this game I think.

Vandy-Auburn is SEC Network. basically I see it as if we win we play at night, if we lose we play at noon. Could be affected by LSU losing, but that's what it essentially comes down to.

VN Store

Back