Is USCe that good?

Are you suggesting that UGA was just distracted by Aaron Murray's dad, and that's why they got pounded by USC?

just that aaron murray wouldn't be on top of his game which is pretty important since he is their qb...

Yes....the Gamecocks are that good.

Aaron Murray wouldn't justify it any other way, neither should anyone else.

The Doorights should get their minds right. They will do the same to us, and make us like it.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with them letting up 40 points and both of their stud RB's being completely shut down.

Gamecocks not only won they dominated..

Things like this always crack me up, "Team lost due to "insert bad scenario" or "Team won one for X person due to "insert bad scenario"

Gamecocks kicked their ass....end of story.

Reactions: 1 person
im not taking away from south carolina... just thought itd be nice for everyone to keep aaron murray and his family in mind...and maybe help some people step back from the ledge who think were going to lose by 50 to USCe

No, I do not think that South Carolina is 28 points better than UGA. But they did get on a roll early and did a good job of keeping Georgia from ever getting anything going.

With that said, I expect USCjr to lose at LSU on Saturday.

Dang. Tough news for his family. Prayers to the Murrays. Screw the game family comes before football.

im not taking away from south carolina... just thought itd be nice for everyone to keep aaron murray and his family in mind...and maybe help some people step back from the ledge who think were going to lose by 50 to USCe

then you terribly mis-titled this thread if your intentions were "keep the Murray family in your thoughts"

They passed the eye test... They jumped on UGA and UGA had no answers.... D line was especially dominant.

USC is a nightmare match up unless you can contain and stop the run. UGA does not have a deep threat after losing Bennett and SC stuffed and hurried them.

UF beats SC in a game that will unfold a lot like the LSU UF game last wkend

Not always good comparisons, but

When Brett Favre's dad died I believe he had 4 TDs and 400 yards.

When Tiger's dad died he won the british open.

CP3's grandpa died and he scored 63 points in a tourney game, and refused to score more, missing intentional free throws when he was like a 80% free throw shooter (it was how old his father was)

When someone is sick/dies/tragedy happens, it either brings out the best performance in you, or the worst. Rarely is there an in between.

they played a GREAT game sat night

when they play like that they can give bama all they can handle imo

Had a former co-worker who screwed me over and he was a huge Gamecock fan. Don't dislike USCe so much as I hate to think he could ever be happy about his football team. You now fall into that group too. So now you suck. :)

Lol fair enough. I can understand that.

CFL!!!!!!!

They're not as good as they looked this past Saturday. Just one of those days where nothing goes wrong for one team & everything does for the other.

VN Store

Back