The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DA out 6 weeks. fml

Brightside is that it happened now.

Hopefully it is closer to the 4 weeks than the 6 weeks.

Resigning Speights is looking better and better though.

Favorite DA moment was when he blocked someone from behind and then ran to the offensive side and caught an alley-oop from OJ (I think). I believe it was against the Spurs in the playoffs.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully it is closer to the 4 weeks than the 6 weeks.

Resigning Speights is looking better and better though.

Favorite DA moment was when he blocked someone from behind and then ran to the offensive side and caught an alley-oop from OJ (I think). I believe it was against the Spurs in the playoffs.

That is correct. It was G4 of spurs series. I witnessed that live. He blocked tony Parker and then sprinted down the court and got an alley oop dunk over Splitter.

according to TA9 speights has a chance to win most improved player in the league. not really buying that but it sounds like he looks good. also hearing that zbo looks great again. rudy put on a little weight. and wroten has faired decently in pickup games

according to TA9 speights has a chance to win most improved player in the league. not really buying that but it sounds like he looks good. also hearing that zbo looks great again. rudy put on a little weight. and wroten has faired decently in pickup games

Zbo was on the local news the other night and he looked great. He's slimmed down some and appears fit.

I am super pumped for this upcoming season! A full training camp and a healthy and hungry roster will pay dividends for this team. I am expecting 50+ wins from this group, and they should be in play for a top 4 seed.

Reactions: 1 person
"...The Grizz are set to open their doors and give fans a look at the 2012-13 Grizzlies as they take the FedExForum floor at a free Open Practice on Saturday, Oct. 13 at 1 p.m...."
allen-136066459-630.jpg

The Grizz are being overlooked by every national writer (small market probably). But they'll be changing everyone's perception with a deeper bench and a healthy team. I can't wait for the season to begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back