The Hunting Thread

This joke has been a running gag on Jim Rome's show for years. A long time listener to his show, who has some pretty humorous comments from time to time ends all his comments to the show with his name and "non-hunter." Which Jim Rome then explains the non-hunter tagline to new listeners. BTW Rome only airs the comments that he finds funny and worthwhile.

So your whole tangent about repeating a joke is just more whiny complaining from you. This joke has been a running gag on shows like his for years. All you are doing here is showing how easliy slighted and whiny you are. Nobody cares that you are a hunter and can't take a joke. you are making yourself look like a whiny b!tch.

This really covers it.

See, this is where it's the joke teller that comes under scrutiny. Think of it as a posting mens rea.

Post what you like. My purpose was to out a troll. Did so. You've known it all along of course but now everybody does. I even told you feel free to post your little "joke" all you want at this point. (post 296 continues to hurt your other assertions)

If you've got any actual class you'll take utvolpj advice. If not, trolls gonna troll.

:hi:

This really covers it.

Post what you like. My purpose was to out a troll. Did so. You've known it all along of course but now everybody does. I even told you feel free to post your little "joke" all you want at this point. (post 296 continues to hurt your other assertions)

If you've got any actual class you'll take utvolpj advice. If not, trolls gonna troll.

:hi:

I got 15k posts but because I posted the same joke in a thread that makes me a troll? You're just whiny, easily slighted, looking for things to get offended by. Drop your nutsack and act like a man not some whiny kid.

Reactions: 1 person
I got 15k posts but because I posted the same joke in a thread that makes me a troll? You're just whiny, easily slighted, looking for things to get offended by. Drop your nutsack and act like a man not some whiny kid.

LOL! And you call me whiny and easily offended. Priceless. You know why you're in this thread. You know why you've posted what you've posted. You are trolling this thread. Your histrionics trying to save face in light of this fact only worsens your position.

Surprised this thread isn't more active this time of year.

Bought my first bow this summer. Can't wait for this weekend.

Ok who scored this morning.. Haven't hunted in about 5 years but I have gotten the bug back and my daughter has decided she wants to go so time to get back at it next season

I went on a pheasant hunt this week and it turned out to be very different than expected. There were some residual birds but many released right before the hunt apparently and was like shoooting fish in a barrel. Granted it was very cold and in snow, the birds were so holed up, that the dogs couldn’t even get them to budge and we had to rustle them out. I do not agree w this style of hunting but I had already paid for it, I went ahead and took my share. I’m eating pheasant this weekend but not feeling too content about it...

Just got back from Hawaii. Went on a 2 day hunt and took two axis deer. A doe and a buck. Beautiful animals. Having rugs made from both of them. Below is the rack from the buck. The meat is absolutely fantastic. Best venison I’ve ever had 9266D90E-AE11-4940-8DFC-D603FEA93B7D.jpeg

VN Store

Back