Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the ranks of the NegaDooley's are growing by the hour!

NegaDooley's and Grudenite's unite!!

The thing is that I have always like Gruden and was hoping and praying that he would have been hired in the last coaching search..Hamilton was too cheap to make a homerun hire instead he went the cheap route and you know the rest.

Just call me a Grudenite and call it a day!:rock:

The thing is that I have always like Gruden and was hoping and praying that he would have been hired in the last coaching search..Hamilton was too cheap to make a homerun hire instead he went the cheap route and you know the rest.

Yes...I too was part of the previous epic Gruden thread. We won't be denied this time!

LuQJz.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Many of the big boosters already said they're NOT paying Millions of $$$ for another coaching staff buyout.

The real question here is...

Which of YOU dreamers are going to send AD Hart $20 Million or more to make your dream come true?

Without HUGE $$$$$ this is only a pipedream and isn't going to happen no matter how long you guys talk about it.

Step right up boys and put your name here if YOU are going to send $20 Million to AD Hart.

LOL.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Many of the big boosters already said they're NOT paying Millions of $$$ for another coaching staff buyout.

Which of YOU dreamers are going to send AD Hart $20 Million or more to make your dream come true?

Without HUGE $$$$$ this is only a pipedream and isn't going to happen no matter how long you guys talk about it.

Step right up boys and put your name here if YOU are going to send $20 Million to AD Hart.

LOL.

VFL...GBO!!!

Source ?

LOL.

VFL...GBO!!!

When did they say that? You got a link or are you dreaming too?

Hamilton wasn't too cheap. He would have had to shell out big money for Muschamp.

A lot of you are forgetting Gruden turned this job down twice already. What has changed?

I want to believe this crap, but logic will not allow it.

Last edited:
The thing he said about Arkansas makes me a little uncomfortable. Not because I think he would consider Arkansas, but it makes it seem more possible that he is just throwing his name out there as potential leverage for something else.

The author as much as said this. Does mention that he has definitely been approached by UT in the past. Members on this board will claim that never happened.

The thing he said about Arkansas makes me a little uncomfortable. Not because I think he would consider Arkansas, but it makes it seem more possible that he is just throwing his name out there as potential leverage for something else.

Gruden doesn't need "leverage". He's the most sought after free agent coach around. He's turned down more NFL jobs the past two years than most guys get offered in a life time.

He's waiting on a spot where he wants to go.

The author as much as said this. Does mention that he has definitely been approached by UT in the past. Members on this board will claim that never happened.

He did get approached in 2008 and he told Hamilton to GTFO because Hammy had no idea how to approach him.

Gruden doesn't need "leverage". He's the most sought after free agent coach around. He's turned down more NFL jobs the past two years than most guys get offered in a life time.

He's waiting on a spot where he wants to go.
That thought crossed my mind as I was posting it, but I decided to leave it in because I suppose it could be used as leverage in terms of money.

I have no idea what kind of emails that guy is getting, but I find it extremely hard to believe Gruden would consider the Arkansas job at all. There literally doesn't seem to be an upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back