Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden_Chucky_Face.jpg

jon_gruden.jpg

That ref better pick up that flag in that first pic.

I'm a Dooley supporter. I support any of my coaches. I really want him to succeed and on a personal level, I like him.

However, just because I want him to succeed doesn't mean he will. My biggest fear in all of this, is Hart will hire a Kirby Smart or a Charlie Strong. If this is the case, keep Dooley here. We are UT damnit and we should shell out the cash for a big name PROVEN coach.
If we do that, I fully support a change at HC.

I'm a Dooley supporter. I support any of my coaches. I really want him to succeed and on a personal level, I like him.

However, just because I want him to succeed doesn't mean he will. My biggest fear in all of this, is Hart will hire a Kirby Smart or a Charlie Strong. If this is the case, keep Dooley here. We are UT damnit and we should shell out the cash for a big name PROVEN coach.
If we do that, I fully support a change at HC.

I would be very happy if we got Strong. Smart, not so much.

Reactions: 2 people
I absolutely love this thread. Been keeping up with it the past few days, and its kept me entertained at work. I would love to see Gruden roaming the sidelines at Neyland and watching the Jon Gruden Show on Sundays. I like Dooley as a person, but I feel like he just can't get it done.

Well I guess I'm a negavol now. And you know what? I really don't care.

I absolutely love this thread. Been keeping up with it the past few days, and its kept me entertained at work. I would love to see Gruden roaming the sidelines at Neyland and watching the Jon Gruden Show on Sundays. I like Dooley as a person, but I feel like he just can't get it done.

Well I guess I'm a negavol now. And you know what? I really don't care.

Just b/c you feel like he can't get it done doesn't make u a negavol,IMO.

I don't even understand why being called a 'negavol' would offend anyone. Especially when the team has ranged from mediocre to absolutely awful over the last decade.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't even understand why being called a 'negavol' would offend anyone. Especially when the team has ranged from mediocre to absolutely awful over the last decade.

If being a "NegaVol" is code for thinking Dooley is in so far over his head he would have to take off his cap to go to the bathroom, then its a badge I wear with pride!

I will never ever root for my Vols to lose, but still think we win 6 at best this year and Dooley hits the road. At least I hope so, unless they want to turn about 1/3 of Neyland into campus housing.

These student athletes deserve better, THEY KNOW IT, and therein lies our biggest problem at the current time.

It seems the ranks of the NegaDooley's are growing by the hour!

NegaDooley's and Grudenite's unite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back