Bacarri Rambo

FredWhite mentioned something about that in his thread. Not sure where he heard it, but that would obviously be great for us...play to our strength.

All reports I've heard out of Athens so far have been that he will be on the sidelines... Whether that's the case Saturday or not remains to be seen and there's been no "official" word on it yet. I would expect UGA to try to keep it quiet either way and I wouldn't be shocked to see him out there in an SEC East rivalry game. But everything I've heard and read so far has indicated he will not suit up against us.

All reports I've heard out of Athens so far have been that he will be on the sidelines... Whether that's the case Saturday or not remains to be seen and there's been no "official" word on it yet. I would expect UGA to try to keep it quiet either way and I wouldn't be shocked to see him out there in an SEC East rivalry game. But everything I've heard and read so far has indicated he will not suit up against us.

Thanks Fred. :salute: :crossfingers:

He is an alright player and it would be nice, but I also remember the excitement when Florida was missing a couple players.

Reactions: 1 person
He will be playing.....I hope Da'Rick Rogers catches him coming across the middle!

Rambo is the most overrated defensive player in the SEC. I don't understand all the accolades. He got burned constantly last year. He gets a big hit every now and then. Big deal.

It doesn't matter whether he plays or not. How did Florida missing 3-4 starters off their defense affect them against us? Georgia is flat out loaded on defense and one or two players isn't going to make a difference for them like it does us.

Reactions: 3 people
It doesn't matter whether he plays or not. How did Florida missing 3-4 starters off their defense affect them against us? Georgia is flat out loaded on defense and one or two players isn't going to make a difference for them like it does us.

I think you inflated that number just a tad.

Doesn't matter. Look at all the injuries against FL we still got whooped.

VN Store

Back