'13 FL RB Derrick Henry (Bama commit)

henry is a RB and will be a stud one where ever he goes, but at alabama i see him being told he can be the 3rd team RB for 3 years or move to LB and get some PT.

Tide warrior do you think lacey enters the draft this year or comes back?

And you just got a RB in the 2014 class that looks studly

Actually we hope to get a commitment from Rock Thomas after his visit this Sat. for 2014 as well. Which I think all but locks up Hurd for UT unless UA can convince to play elsewhere.

If UT lands Green and Turman for 2013 with Hurd in 2014 that will be a great haul. JMO

Reactions: 4 people
henry is a RB and will be a stud one where ever he goes, but at alabama i see him being told he can be the 3rd team RB for 3 years or move to LB and get some PT.

Tide warrior do you think lacey enters the draft this year or comes back?

I think if Lacy can get drafted he will be gone. Maybe not because of the talent behind him but the fact injuries have plagued his career. If he can stay healthy and have a great season I think he will be gone. No reason to chance an injury as a senior if you can get drafted now, even in a late round. Because anymore injuries he will get passed on the depth chart for good.

He reminds me a lot of Colt Lyerla from Oregon. He will probably be an H Back in Bama's offense.

He would be an absolute monster as H-back in Alabama's offense or ours. He could lead block, run the ball from the fullback spot, catch out of the backfield, and line up at tight end occasionally.

I think if Lacy can get drafted he will be gone. Maybe not because of the talent behind him but the fact injuries have plagued his career. If he can stay healthy and have a great season I think he will be gone. No reason to chance an injury as a senior if you can get drafted now, even in a late round. Because anymore injuries he will get passed on the depth chart for good.

What will bamas RB depth chart look like next without lacey and where would henry be at.

What will bamas RB depth chart look like next without lacey and where would henry be at.

Yeldon, Fowler, Drake, Hart.

Henry, Tenpenny, and Jones are all capable of being the 2nd back. Henry would have the advantage if he EEs.

Bama and UM are Top 2 for Sony Micheal also. Damn shame

With Bo and hopefully Rock on board no way I see SM coming. And if UA is really trying to add 3 RBs in 2014 Fournette has to be one we keep after. IMO he is better than any RB in the 2013 or 2014 class. LF is a beast and would go down as one of the greatest pulls for any team to get him out of LA.

Yeldon, Fowler, Drake, Hart.

Henry, Tenpenny, and Jones are all capable of being the 2nd back. Henry would have the advantage if he EEs.

I think Hart may transfer unless his carries pick up and Fowler seems to be injury prone and hope he makes it back 100%.

Everything points to UA right now.

As much as I wish it wasnt true, everything has pointed to UA months ago when he decommitted from UGA and I said he was a silent. UT has made it interesting though. I just dont wont to risk losing anyone else because of it.

UM more than likely. Eventhough he is a great player, Bama shouldnt even entertain this one. Just get Rock Thomas and call it a day for '14

Rock is a beast from the highlight I watched. But Micheal's has been one of the few kids that have stated the NCAA investigation has him looking at other options.

Yeah u r right, im a homer Bama bandwagon fan. We will just overlook the fact that I live in AL and have said I would rather have the local kid Racean Thomas next year. Several UT fans, as well as some of the guys on this site think he is committing to Bama. The kid has also said who he favors. Apparently the kid has confidence in himself to beat the other guys out, if not, he will move to another position. Henry said in an interview that Saban told him he would switched if things didnt work out. If Henry shows he is a stud at RB wherever he goes, he wont have to worry about switching positions.

Thank you for overlooking all the facts to come to that conclusion. nice job.

I can say a lot of things on the internet as well, but it doesn't necessarily make it true.

As for reading, all of these articles, if any of you believe that a lot of these kids words aren't taken out of context to sell subscriptions then I have some magic beans you may want to invest in as well.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back