13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said if anyone on here knows anyone close to him mom or dad ask was he a texas or utk fan lol people on here ask me about his mom at games and his dad works in union city ask and see

Like I said if anyone on here knows anyone close to him mom or dad ask was he a texas or utk fan lol people on here ask me about his mom at games and his dad works in union city ask and see

I doubt his family are asshats like you. Why would a true family friend reveal this information? I wish you would remove Vol from your screen name.

Reactions: 2 people

Are you old enough to take an English class? Obviously not. It's called USING PUNCTUATION MARKS!! Ever heard of them?

Now he is trying to say it is Texas, not Tennessee. It is pretty obvious that this is a young guy on his first message board troll. He will get better through the years.

I am not sure he has the intellectual capacity to be a better troll. (JMO) Trolling is one of those things were you either got it or ya don't. Obviously, this poor little fella doesn't have it. SMH.

Bama is not going to be a factor....they already have a DB committed this year after last year bringing in 4 good DB's last year. This is down to us and tOSU.

they were water boys for Michael Crabtree who is from where?? Thats why I always say they talk about the wrong UT

We will see lol trust me he was a water boy in first grade they moved halfway through the year interview vonn yourselves ask these things

Crabtree would have been a freshman fall 2002, and Vonn would have been in 2nd grade then.

from now on im just going to call him 202020 because its obvious hes not a vol fan. Mods i would almost make a donate if you changed his name to that.

And it is Tenn now in his top 3 I was just saying he grew up a Texas Longhorn fan and I was saying theres no way Bama is last if you knew the people how people around him are about being the best I know how his mom is and she is all about taking the best opportunity for yourself available

And it is Tenn now in his top 3 I was just saying he grew up a Texas Longhorn fan and I was saying theres no way Bama is last if you knew the people how people around him are about being the best I know how his mom is and she is all about taking the best opportunity for yourself available

So Vonn Bell's Mom wants what is best for her son? Killer inside info! :thumbsup:

You need to start charging for this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back