13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where UA is with Bell. I know they are making a push but unless they are willing to take 2 Ss with the few spots left I doubt UA will get him.One reason is that UA feels very good about Conner in this class. Even if not he will not decide until at least Jan and I doubt Bell waits that long to make a decision. I think UTs only competition for Bell right now is OSU.

I am not sure where UA is with Bell. I know they are making a push but unless they are willing to take 2 Ss with the few spots left I doubt UA will get him.One reason is that UA feels very good about Conner in this class. Even if not he will not decide until at least Jan and I doubt Bell waits that long to make a decision. I think UTs only competition for Bell right now is OSU.

I dont think so I know he wants SEC !! And USC has signed two top 10 safetys and has the number 1 recruiting class he could want to do the same with bama

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike
#Vols getting a lot of recruiting momentum even with the loss to #Gators. They lead for Vonn Bell, improved chances for Derrick Green, etc.

Reactions: 7 people
Obviously, Bell liked the answers he heard from Alabama, Tennessee and Ohio State — as those three have made it to the final round.

“I think those three schools, they all kind of bring something different to the table,” Mariakis said. “I think Tennessee brings the emotional side. He has been a Tennessee fan for his whole life

Link

Idk where he was born but hes from Dallas TX they use to talk about how their mom worked at the school Michael Crabtree went to

Yall think im lying ask any writer to ask him if hes from Dallas or not please do... if any one on here works at his school go to the games ask his mom and see lol

Born in Kansas, Vonn Bell (Rossville, Ga./Ridgeland) spent several years in Dallas, Texas before moving to Chattanooga, Tenn., when he was in first grade. When he arrived at Ridgeland High School last summer, where his mother, Vanessa Bell, is a teacher, he was like any other teenager. Bell did his best to avoid doing his chores and enjoyed going out with his friends. But once he got on the football field, Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakas quickly realized that Bell was anything but normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back