Siegel vs Riverdale tonight 2 vs 4

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Predict winner in state championship game and probably wins. Siegel qb son of MTSU coach.

Predict winner in state championship game and probably wins. Siegel qb son of MTSU coach.

Smyrna got absolutely handled by Riverdale one of the years they won state. I wouldn't be so quick to proclaim the winner champ.

Whitehaven is the best 6a team ATP.

Wish I could get down there to watch some of these match ups in Middle Tenn. With that being said, it's interesting how folks continue dismissing Maryville's significance in 6A . Personally I can't stand Maryville. But until they quit winning it all I've gotta consider them tops in the state. JMO.

Wish I could get down there to watch some of these match ups in Middle Tenn. With that being said, it's interesting how folks continue dismissing Maryville's significance in 6A . Personally I can't stand Maryville. But until they quit winning it all I've gotta consider them tops in the state. JMO.

Out of curiosity, why the disdain for MHS?

Out of curiosity, why the disdain for MHS?

Morristown West Trojan here. MHS is an old rival before they went from 4A to 6-A. I've got tons of respect for them. Kinda like UT/Bama...don't like Bama, but respect the hell out of them.

Maryville beat Oak Ridge last night 38-23. Still undefeated. And this is supposed to be a rebuilding year for them!

Maryville beat Oak Ridge last night 38-23. Still undefeated. And this is supposed to be a rebuilding year for them!

I was at this game. I felt coming in that Oak Ridge had a good shot. Better athletes, good coach. Natta! Maryville BEAT THEM DOWN and it wasn't even funny. The score was actually 35-7 thru 3 when Maryville put there second string in. Prevo's 93 yarder broke their backs. Gonna be hard to deal with Maryville once again.Oak Ridge has an excellent team. In no way would I sleep on them due to one bad performance.

VN Store

Back