'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

Kid's star really fell. Our fans were drooling over him and Keyante for a while. Funny how recruiting goes. Sucks for him though.

Mora means buisness. Kiffin is not going to like having to fight Mora to be the top team in LA in the near future.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
I hope so. Mora is a good coach. He's proving it thus far, but it's a long season. He's never really been in college, but that NFL pedigree gets him in living rooms.

Cheeseburger Charlie was really high on him while he was at UF......maybe Kansas gives the kid a call?

Mora borrowing a page from the saban playbook, at least he didn't wait til a few weeks before signing day

Yep, hate it for him. Hope he still has plenty of other options out there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

he does and that's why I tell kids NOT to follow coaches; make sure that you're good with atmosphere around you as well as the staff. somethings won't change even if the people do. Knoxville a pure example of this! I luv the UT fans and Knoxville atmosphere on game day.. nothing like it.

Eddie didn't just flip and bounce from school to school... he got caught up in liking the "COACH" instead of the atmosphere. He'll still go far... no worries.. IMO

I wish the staff would look at EP again hes really one of the best pro style passing QB's in the state

How much of his success though is related to Lassiters's system? I haven't seen Printz play in person this year. OV, how would you compare his arm to Masons?

VN Store

Back