Peyton Manning and UT Tradition: If This Don't Give You Chills!

Like watching reruns of Andy Griffith, no matter how many times i watch, always gives me the same good feeling that i had the very first time. So ready for Friday. Go Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude, I have been looking for this video for FOREVER. I seen it once awhile back and for the life of me could not remember the name of it. Thanks for posting it :)

Damn I can't wait for Friday, I'm about to jump in the car and drive up to Atlanta now just to stand by the stadium. Fired up!!!

Great video... still rings true to Vols football and what we are and should be.

Ironically, it looks like it was made just before the wheels fell off... hope we can get them back on.

GBO! :hi:

Every time I have seen that it brings tears to my eyes........... I love this football team and I love this state!!! GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Im gonna hook the laptop up to the TV and play this just before kick off friday night. I'll be out of my mind at 7:29pm. Bet it!!

When my now 12 year old son was younger and just starting to like Tennessee Football, I showed him this video. I think it is a great intoduction to what Tennessee Football is all about. My wife calls it brainwashing, I call it a process. Either way, it worked. I am proud to say my son is now VFL.

Reactions: 4 people
i cant imagine how excited the players must be. the anticipation is killing me. i have hardly been able to work all week

Time to turn lose of several years worth of frustration and anguish. Thank you to all the Volunteer players over the past couple of years that never lost the faith and still made us proud through some tough times. Thank you to all the fans that have and always will support UT. Here's to better days to come for our beloved VOLS! GBO....

Great video. I love everything about UT football and always have. I love the feel of Saturdays in the fall here in southern Middle Tennessee. Having to take a trip to the store with friends a couple of hours before kickoff to get beer and taking back roads the whole way there and back, while the pregame is playing on the radio. Or getting together at one of the local small town watering holes and listening to the whole place cheering loudly when we get a TD. Im gonna die in small town Tennessee and there's no other place id rather be.

Depending on my mood, this video either makes me shed a tear or it makes me want to bust someone in the mouth. Right now, I'm ready to crack skulls! 2 more days!!!!

Thank you op for this thread. Cant wait to share this with all of my vol family. I have never seen this before so it was really special to see for the first time.
Wow, did I just have my first time again?

Depending on my mood, this video either makes me shed a tear or it makes me want to bust someone in the mouth. Right now, I'm ready to crack skulls! 2 more days!!!!

Pretty much what I was gonna say.Can't believe I haven't seen this 1 yet!Definatly 1 of my favorites now.

:rock:

VN Store

Back