Tyler Bray Justin Hunter video

VolForLife83

Has anyone seen the TB,JH video that has JH on a bus then gets off and Bray sends him out for a pass and JH runs up to gate at the Nyland statue and gates locked? They only showed part of it on ESPN today and I would like to see the rest. I have looked on YouTube, but cant find it... TIA
Posted via VolNation Mobile

David Amerson 2011 Int Series.wmv - YouTube

Sorry I can't start a thread yet. If you watch this video of Amerson and come away impressed then we got problems i have never seen Tyler even on a bad day severely make short passes or bad decisions like these Amerson is taking advantage of. Sorry if have seen but after seeing this crap I feel alot better.

Reactions: 2 people

Sorry I can't start a thread yet. If you watch this video of Amerson and come away impressed then we got problems i have never seen Tyler even on a bad day severely make short passes or bad decisions like these Amerson is taking advantage of. Sorry if have seen but after seeing this crap I feel alot better.

I counted 3 that I thought were well played. The rest would have been picked off by a High School CB

Reactions: 6 people
Those were some bad throws. He looks like a pretty good player though. Bray won't throw him a bunch of wounded ducks. He'll have to work for it.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks yall, but it won't play. Im on my wife's crappy windows phone. Not sure if that is why, or not, but tried signing up and I can't sign up either

A lot of those throws were wounded ducks or with touch. Plus, Amerson is a cover 2 corner. He doesn't play much man on man coverage.

Amerson had 8 picks against really bad teams like South Alabama, Liberty etc.

1 against a bad UNC team.

1 against a good Cincy team.

2 against a 7-6 Lousiville team.

1 against Clemson.

I would like to know which time in the game these picks came in as well. I assume there would be a few where the offense had to throw the ball. I know both of the Liberty picks and one of the Virginia picks was late in the game.

The kid is talented but to say he's a first round talent is still up for debate if you ask me.

Reactions: 2 people
Plenty of other threads on Amerson.

Really like the video, especially the part where JH stops to put the kids hat back on him and sign his football. Hope I'm not the only one who was screamig "get down from there" when JH was up by the jumbotron.

Reactions: 1 person
Great Video!! Say, the only thing missing would have been showing Tyler throw some bottles at that young lady's car....

Seriously? That's it? Third rate teams making desperate throws late in the game? Did you notice the scores of those third rate teams? 21 points by Liberty? These guys have no idea what's coming their way Friday night.

Reactions: 1 person
Amerson is much better than y'all are giving him credit for. Sure those aren't great teams or passes but he made good reads and plays on the ball. He's not a pushover like some of you are acting

I believe you must have 30 posts before you can start a thread.

agree

Has anyone seen the TB,JH video that has JH on a bus then gets off and Bray sends him out for a pass and JH runs up to gate at the Nyland statue and gates locked? They only showed part of it on ESPN today and I would like to see the rest. I have looked on YouTube, but cant find it... TIA

Watch the local stations. Its advertising UTFB tkts. Its an awesome commercial!

Is that the only place that has the video? I dropped my phone in water and waiting for my upgrade before I get a new one. I dnno what's up with this phone and not around cpu

Not gonna lie, that video was pretty badass!!! Cannot wait to see TB and JH connect Friday for a TD!!!!

VN Store

Back