Corn Elder

SmokeyHound

Is so good. What's the chance we have him with basketball? He is tearing it up on the football field this year. MUS will be the toughest defense he will play this year and he played very well. Granted the refs helped them out a bit and it was a close game. But what are our chances with corn?

He is an incredible athlete. One of the best overall athletes to come out of this state in a while. We could definitely use him in football, but probably not so much in basketball. Unfortunately, he is insistent on playing both, so he probably will end up somewhere else.

Jmho

I am more disappointed we can't lock up the best talent in the state (Jalen Ramesy).

I know right? Who'd wanna go to southern california and play for the number 1 team in the country.

...get over it. We won't get them all, but we get most of the ones we want.

I am more disappointed we can't lock up the best talent in the state (Jalen Ramesy).

You will be able to see both on ESPNU on Friday, October 19 when BA (Ramsey) visits Ensworth (Elder) in what should be a barnburner! Let me assure you that both of these fine teams are far more than these two individual talents. Elder and Ramsey likely won't find themselves one against the other much, but I suggest you hold your opinion until you see them both on the same field at the same time. D2-AA football is awesome!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
You will be able to see both on ESPNU on Friday, October 19 when BA (Ramsey) visits Ensworth (Elder) in what should be a barnburner! Let me assure you that both of these fine teams are far more than these two individual talents. Elder and Ramsey likely won't find themselves one against the other much, but I suggest you hold your opinion until you see them both on the same field at the same time. D2-AA football is awesome!!!!!

Two of the biggest cheats in the state.

My dad said he would change his middle name and be called "Cornelius The Elder"

Fantastic.

Great game tonight against Brentwood Academy..Almost 300 yards rushing on 40 carries..IMO Elder would be a Vol if given the chance to play both Football and Basketball but I still think he would wear the orange if UT used him exclusively at tailback..And for all the naysayers, yes he does want to play football only if given the right opportunity...

I know right? Who'd wanna go to southern california and play for the number 1 team in the country.

...get over it. We won't get them all, but we get most of the ones we want.

Or beautiful sunny Alabama, the number 1 team in the country this year.

VN Store

Back