BBS Bucs 2012

IMG_20120824_203452.jpg

This is me hiding in the helmet waiting on coin toss to be over so I can smoke up the place

Didnt realize that we had to be familiar with small Christian schools to get in the conversation ....he seemed to be looking for a challenge.

And how could you even compare these teams. One is a small private school and one is a large public. So i would hope you guys could spank us.

I wouldn't mind finding out. DCA appears to be down this year so South Pitt looks like the game to watch for us in Oct.

We're a 1A school playing 2A Ball. Playing a tougher schedule than Hixson (the school my kids are zoned for) which is a 4A team. (Yes they suck)
What's wrong with being proud of your program when you've accomplished a few things?

As far as nobody cares....

2012-08-24_19-38-24_54.jpg

Here's our stands from Friday vs. East Ridge from the 50 where I sit. We often have more fans than our opponents when we're the visitors

And if you shoot the next shot straight ahead, next to the levee - you will see a breeding ground for west Nile

It's the truth. That whole area needs to be raised 10ft....and did your basketball court ever get a real floor?

VN Store

Back