Trinity (Louisville) v MBA

No idea. I lived in Louisville last year. I know Trinity was really good last year, they killed MBA, Indy team, CIncy teams, St. X (KY), etc. I thought I remembered they had a lot coming back but not sure. I know they have some key prospects on their team.

Outside of ST. X, they have virtually no competition in KY and Trinity killed X last year. Nice to see them reach outside to TN, IN, OH to find good team to play

I live in Louisville. They did get most of their players back. I don't follow it real close but I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be top 10 in the nation this year. Definitely best in the state of ky

Trinity is ranked #6 in ESPNs power poll and top 10 in MaxPreps. They beat the crap out of BA last week 52-24? Their WR is an Bama commit, their LB is an USC commit and their QB is a UF commit.

MBA had a real chance at winning the game. Missed FG and missed XP.

Trinity is ranked #6 in ESPNs power poll and top 10 in MaxPreps. They beat the crap out of BA last week 52-24? Their WR is an Bama commit, their LB is an USC commit and their QB is a UF commit.

MBA had a real chance at winning the game. Missed FG and missed XP.

Their WR is James Quick and he is not committed anywhere, and their QB is Travis Wright, who is not committed anywhere either.

How bout the Big Red? Way to represent the state. I'm shocked bc now that Slick Ricky B has no limits and the keys to the benz over at EHS, all you hear about is Ensworth and occasionally BA (BA always finds a way to blow it with as much if not more talent than anyone in the state) Maybe MBA can make a run this year and knock the Tigers off the perch. Good show ole boys

VN Store

Back