Anybody considering whether to contact a recruit should read this

Hold the phone! Sab has a blog? How did I not know this? That could be entertainment for hours.

On a side note, you know that our fan base (and all the other traditional powers) have turds like this. Thing is, you can't shame them out of it because they don't care enough to have any shame.

Man I think if I was good ole Sab, I believe I would sh**can the whole "Sabanocchio" handle/dog and pony show. And fast too.

LOL Sab pretended he was media to interview Croom. What a psycho. SMH. Least we don't have to have an albatross around our neck like Updike and the teabagger. SEC football.. only in the South.

LOL Sab pretended he was media to interview Croom. What a psycho. SMH. Least we don't have to have an albatross around our neck like Updike and the teabagger. SEC football.. only in the South.

I think Sab was saying he was "media" because he was writing for a blog or something. Could be wrong. Either way, dude has something wrong with him.

Yeah he was media for a week or two before being fired, if you consider writing for a blog media.

Hold the phone! Sab has a blog? How did I not know this? That could be entertainment for hours.

On a side note, you know that our fan base (and all the other traditional powers) have turds like this. Thing is, you can't shame them out of it because they don't care enough to have any shame.

He was going to host it on Toooos, but it was an epic fail and some of the best internetz eva

If it ever occurs to a fan to contact a recruit in any way shape or form....it is time for a life inventory. College football is the least of their worries.

Reactions: 1 person
If it ever occurs to a fan to contact a recruit in any way shape or form....it is time for a life inventory. College football is the least of their worries.

Unfortunately, discretion and perspective seem to be in short supply and stuff like this is impossible for schools to police.

Man I think if I was good ole Sab, I believe I would sh**can the whole "Sabanocchio" handle/dog and pony show. And fast too.

Someone like that would certainly create a new persona. No doubt about it. Anyone show up on Vnation with recruiting news right around the time of Sab's disapearance?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back