'13 GA OT Joshua Outlaw

Florida certainly doesn't lack offensive lineman. Or lineman period.

Maybe I missed it, but I was shocked there hasn't been the obligatory "of course the outlaw committed to UF..."

Reactions: 1 person
How many of these are the coaches pushing them out? I know the one kid has health issues.

So is this a guy Muschamp is upset about losing or another mutual part of ways?

Bell
Adams
Lawson
were all shown the door for one reason or another. Mutual is PC way to put it.

Johnson decided to play the game when his HS coach was forced to step down. Muschamp told him he was either committed or not.

Outlaw came out of nowhere on the staff. He was at FNL and first scrimmage and said he was sold on UF. So who knows the reason atp but getting Tyler Moore would make up for both OL decommits.

Luke and Keith are trying to track down the some info about him being suspended from his team's game Friday and could be suspended for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Hmm. Hard to read between the lines of the AJC article. Either the kid is acting like he's something special or Muschamp is being, well, Muschamp.

I thought it was the 5th. Either way, they are dropping like flies down there.

mlsoft

Yes they are..Cant imagine why..Muschump is an idiot, im so glad he wasnt Kiffin's replacement. No telling how bad of a position we would be in right now. Honestly was shocked when the Gators hired him.

Spin it however you want.. but if I were a Fator fan I would be nervous with all the decommitments. Where there is smoke there is fire, I think there is more too it than meets the eye. Of course, Gator fans are far to dense to believe that.

I'm sure rival fans hope it's more than meets the eye but in reality one or two were reaches and one decommitted bc of a coach and two had off the field issues. Nothing to see here until a "core" guy jump ships. jmo Just some heads up the next two commits will kill all that "smoke" talk. :whistling:

I'm sure rival fans hope it's more than meets the eye but in reality one or two were reaches and one decommitted bc of a coach and two had off the field issues. Nothing to see here until a "core" guy jump ships. jmo Just some heads up the next two commits will kill all that "smoke" talk. :whistling:

Demarcus Walker and who?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Words cannot explain how happy I am that Muschump had no interest in coming to Tennessee. That guy has issues.

I'm not worried about Muschamp and recruiting. The guy has an eye for talent and he can close with the best of them but his coaching and meltdowns have me smdh many times.

VN Store

Back