Heritage hires ex-Maryville coach Tim Hammontree

No, he's just from Jefferson County.

Indeed I am. I am white of course and I like to see kids of all races succeed.I wanted Lonas Seiber who was European the kicker at Central High to do well until he went to Kentucky lol. I admit I got off track with the facts but clearly I believe it is obvious that the hips and speed of the black athlete are something no weight room for a white guy can be taught. Help me out i am drawing a blank on the lil black kid from Jefferson County who had all the big plays in JCs first game against Heriatge? I am wanting to say his number is like 26 or something. That lil dude was shifty.

835108_t607.JPG

From an earlier article on Hammondtree they're putting a block H on the side and maybe a stripe. I like the Nebraska look. And they're running the option, as they always should. Only 39 varsity players spells disaster though.

I hope they keep baby blue in their basketball unis. We wore red (home) and white (away) jerseys when I played with a touch of blue.

Everyone gives George Quarles the credit but Hammontree got the ball rolling. Problem is Heritage is so rural it won't be able to recruit the same players that Maryville can to the city. I.E. I live in Jeff County and went to the first game when Heritage came to Jefferson county and they only had one black kid. He made the only big play of the game for them. I felt sorry for the kid.

Actually racist IMO. Like borderline Grand Master kinda racist IMO

Everyone gives George Quarles the credit but Hammontree got the ball rolling. Problem is Heritage is so rural it won't be able to recruit the same players that Maryville can to the city. I.E. I live in Jeff County and went to the first game when Heritage came to Jefferson county and they only had one black kid. He made the only big play of the game for them. I felt sorry for the kid.

I know Tim. Grew up less than a mile from him. I know his passion, ability and his character. Trust me on this; he WILL turn Heritage into a winner.

VN Store

Back