TSSAA predictions

volunteerfan94

Just wanted to make a thread for people to discuss title contenders and hopefuls. I think in 3A watch out for Sullivan North, they are gonna go a long way! Also DB in 6A.

I see the conference coming back to Elizabethton again, the coach has an incredible system in place.

Reactions: 1 person
Oak Ridge is loaded. Powell isn't near as good as last yr. CAK should go undefeated, Alcoa is their only real test. I would like to point out that Central looked good in the Jamboree. They are still small and VERY young but showed promising things. If anyone saw that gm vs Bearden, the last RB Central put in was a Freshmen. 5 fr in total plaed in that gm. Mark my words, 2 years they will be back to the Central of old. GO BOBCATS!:good!:

I hear Campbell Co. and Central will be much better.. New CC coach came from Anderson Co, and will do big things as a head coach.. Even get CC competitive..

Did Charlie high lose any ol and receivers from last years team? Interested to see how he does. Puts up some serious yardage.

I see the conference coming back to Elizabethton again, the coach has an incredible system in place.

Idk North is pretty stacked. I played at East(Team Captain and AllConference, one of the Twins that played line) last year and Betsy played us a lot better then North. But you could tell North was raw and young. Now I'm headed to UT and East is a lil down.

I think this Maryville alum will be disappointed this year, but I have been shocked in the past. Prevo is still around, so that's a plus. Hard to out-schemed GQ, but I don't see it this year.

Coalfield and Oneida will be tops in District 4 in Class A. The best team here will make it deep in the playoffs this year. Wartburg won't be to bad and Sunbright lost one of the top Qb's in the area due to the graduation of England and they will be down. Oakdale never has the numbers to compete but they won't back down from anybody. Oliver Springs won't have much either.

How does Greenville look this year? Although, I'm a Claiborne boy myself, I'm alright with a Greene county school winning it all.

I hear Campbell Co. and Central will be much better.. New CC coach came from Anderson Co, and will do big things as a head coach.. Even get CC competitive..

Campbell County may have improved, but there's no way they win it all.

I look for Lenoir City to make the playoffs. Don't know how they'll compare to last season's surprising, and somewhat undeserving, playoff run with 2 victories in Middle Tennessee, including an impressive win over Columbia. They also had a pretty well played 2nd half against Powell in 3rd round where they basically were out played for two and a half quarters.

I know they lost Camion, but they have some good leadership on that squad including Hall and Hamilton and I would love to see two straight years in the postseason. Problems may be on the D-line. I think 6-4 is achievable for regular season, but shouldn't be expected necessarily, until seeing how Bearden and Farragut play. Should very easily be 3-0 out of the gate.

I haven't really paid attention hs sports the past few years, but I'll go out on a limb and say William Blount will still be terrible.

It's gotta be tough for them. I would imagine anyone who can play transfers to Maryville or Alcoa, and they always play a tough schedule.

VN Store

Back