Tennessee sports talk radio!

I live down here in the dreaded bama nation and I am a Vol fan wanting to listen about the Vols!! Does anyone have any ideas of some radio stations I can listen to on my droid phone?

Boy that really sounds like a real BAMMER that your stuck there.

Reactions: 1 person
The best is the Drive on 103 FM 3-6 pm. You don't want to listen to most of the rest who have nothing but negative hosts.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it. TSR in the late afternoon is total crapola. Ainge, Basilio and Swain/Fisheyeguy are the only ones from that station I can stand. I'd listen to the Anderson kid as well, if they'd put him back on.

I'm so happy to see all you guys recommending TSR. Best sports talk radio in the world. I love every show, even Basilio. Just gotta take him the way he takes himself - not seriously.

Basilio's allright, the only issue I have with him is that he seems to forget what he said from one day to the next. His opinions sometimes flip, for no apparent reason at all.

But he seems to actually want the team to win (like Ainge, Swain/Fisheyeguy), which is what I demand from local sports talkers. If I want negative crap, I'll watch ESPN.

Sports Animal in Knoxville has a downloadable app for droid allowing you to listen anytime.

Got The Sports Animal and Tennessee Radio App. Thanks!! Looking forward to an outstanding year for Volnation!!!!

Go Vols!!

I got the TSR app the day it came out....pretty good stuff....you can go back and listen to podcasts and you can use the textbox, which they actually use and typically answer your questions and acknowledge your responses on. They are the only station i listen to because i live in Texas. I had the Tune-In app but i only listened to 1180 anyway. Just get the TSR app.....Damn good shows all day.....You will figure out what you like, just like everyone else. My favorite is the Erik Ainge Show followed by Swain and Rucker.:rock:

Download the sports animal app but only listen between 10 and 3 EST - but it's ok to listen after 3 for entertainment purposes. Pretty sure all the knuckle draggers that call in after 3 also post on VN so you know you will get a few laughs.

Hey, here's one now....

I can't find TSR for blackberry but it's time for an upgrade anyway.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back