Tennessee sports talk radio!

89hoss

I live down here in the dreaded bama nation and I am a Vol fan wanting to listen about the Vols!! Does anyone have any ideas of some radio stations I can listen to on my droid phone?

I live down here in the dreaded bama nation and I am a Vol fan wanting to listen about the Vols!! Does anyone have any ideas of some radio stations I can listen to on my droid phone?

Get the free TSR (Tennessee Sports Radio) app. You can stream, listen to podcasts and interact directly. It's 1180 am in Knoxville, and has a lot of former players as personalities.

Reactions: 4 people
Download the sports animal app but only listen between 10 and 3 EST - but it's ok to listen after 3 for entertainment purposes. Pretty sure all the knuckle draggers that call in after 3 also post on VN so you know you will get a few laughs.

Or get the tune in radio app and you can search and get the Tennessee Sports Radio and the Sports Animal and alot of other stations and set presets so you only download one app

Or get the tune in radio app and you can search and get the Tennessee Sports Radio and the Sports Animal and alot of other stations and set presets so you only download one app

This^^^ like he said, search all the Tennessee sports stations and save em to favorites. A ton of other sports and music stations too.

Get the free TSR (Tennessee Sports Radio) app. You can stream, listen to podcasts and interact directly. It's 1180 am in Knoxville, and has a lot of former players as personalities.

I wouldn't recommend it. On the android version, at least, the podcasts never play. Only good if you use the textbox.

THIS. This is how I do it.

Thx for posting this OP as I live in elephant land too. For all you guys using this app, doesn't it kill your battery on the EVO? Spend a lot of time in the car everyday and would try anything to get away from those trunk suckers on the local radio...

The best is the Drive on 103 FM 3-6 pm. You don't want to listen to most of the rest who have nothing but negative hosts.

Thx for posting this OP as I live in elephant land too. For all you guys using this app, doesn't it kill your battery on the EVO? Spend a lot of time in the car everyday and would try anything to get away from those trunk suckers on the local radio...

Doesn't use much battery at all. The new EVO battery is MUCH better than the old EVO.

Just grabbed he TSR app for my google phone. I click the Listen Live icon, it spins but then nothing happens. Does it only work for certain shows?

I'm so happy to see all you guys recommending TSR. Best sports talk radio in the world. I love every show, even Basilio. Just gotta take him the way he takes himself - not seriously.

TSR is the best around here. Period!!

I hate the sports animal. Listen to that if you want to hear idiots who know nothing about being an athelete, critisize every aspect of our program, coaching staff, and palyers.

On TSR, just avoid Basillio from 11 - 1. he is a Jerkoff!

Just grabbed he TSR app for my google phone. I click the Listen Live icon, it spins but then nothing happens. Does it only work for certain shows?

No man, it works all the time on my iphone and also on my wife's droid. Not sure if it is works with your phone or not.

I just went to the website and when I click "Listen" I get a message saying that the stream is unavailable. Maybe they are having some issues today.

I listen all the time online up in the open country of ND. I do have to say that there are some crazy folks who call in. It's giving me a better understanding of what football means to people in the South...

VN Store

Back