2012 Wallpaper

OrangeNation1

I have been making these Vol Desktop Wallpapers since 2010 for the "Vol Nation" and it only seemed fitting to do some kind of a theme about "Trial by Fire" this year. This team and its fans have been through alot over the past several years.... So here is hoping for a great 2012! Go Vols!

Vols-2012-Desktop-preview.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Best I've seen in a long, long time. Great job.

I have been making these Vol Desktop Wallpapers since 2010 for the "Vol Nation" and it only seemed fitting to do some kind of a theme about "Trial by Fire" this year. This team and its fans have been through alot over the past several years.... So here is hoping for a great 2012! Go Vols!

Thats awesome!!

I just started using Photoshop myself...hope I can get to the level of graphic design that you're at! That's just amazing and awesome! Great job!

I just started using Photoshop myself...hope I can get to the level of graphic design that you're at! That's just amazing and awesome! Great job!

Thanks man.... Glad you like. This one took about 4-5 hours to make. PM me if you ever need some tips or advice on Photoshop...Thanks again!

OrangeNation1 if you can add the three wolf pack howling at the moon, I bet u can get some donations easily.

Still making Dave Hill proud. Looks like the same masks of Bray and Hunter from last year.

VN Store

Back