'14 AL RB Racean Thomas

Top 3 in order UA, UT, and LSU. Says UT depth chart could be a huge plua for Thomas. Kid is a beast. Rushed for 1500+ yds and 20TDs as a sophmore in AL 6A football. This kid is one of the reasons most UA fans do not want another RB in the 2013 class.

I'd be alright coming in second for Henry if it would help move us to first with this guy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

sounds like we've had some contact with him, does anyone know if we have offered??

Would love to see us get back to going toe to toe with the LSUs and Bamas for these top players and not just have early playing time to sell.

This is a kid that could end up being a 5 star. Most press goes to Bo Scarbrough in AL, but as apure RB I think Rock is better. He will be one of the top RBs in the 2014 class nationally.

This is a kid that could end up being a 5 star. Most press goes to Bo Scarbrough in AL, but as apure RB I think Rock is better. He will be one of the top RBs in the 2014 class nationally.

I said this a while back. Check the Alan Carson thread. This boy is a monster back.

yeah Rock's family are big tide fans but like I said a while back his dad will be heavily involved and this is the best opportunity for Tenn. to steal a stud player out of AL. Tenn definitely has a better shot than Auburn at this point and based on what happened with Auburn coaches and Oxford High regarding Reuben, i wouldnt bet against the coaches telling him not to look that way seriously. and yes he is a better pure RB than scarbrough, Scarbrough is more of an athlete like Henry. and i agree with TW regarding taking all of these RBs this year, i would rather take 2 this year and get Thomas and Scarbrough next.

I'm coming up for a game or two. I first saw him when I was looking for Alan Carson. Rock was a man back then. I really hope we can get in on this kid.

If i read the schedule right, I'll watch him play at least twice. They come to Huntsville and will be going to Oxford to watch the Clay Chalkville game to see DeAndre Woods. I'd love to pull this kid next year and a great back this year so we can have a good one two punch.

He plays at Spain Park in Hoover, AL on 11/2. That is about 3 minutes from my house. Definitely have to see him in person

Possibly visiting AU this weekend and will visit UA for the Ole Miss game. Looking to make a decision in the few weeks.

Possibly visiting AU this weekend and will visit UA for the Ole Miss game. Looking to make a decision in the few weeks.

Just saw on twitter that bama is on top...gotta figure the Henry to UT smoke this year has some legs if you guys are wrapping up these two '14 backs already.

Just saw on twitter that bama is on top...gotta figure the Henry to UT smoke this year has some legs if you guys are wrapping up these two '14 backs already.

I am starting to think the same thing. If Bo and Rock are jumping on board and with T Jones and TP just reconfirming their commitment today I think Henry might be headed to UT. Which is a fair trade off for UA. Both sides win.:toast:

I am starting to think the same thing. If Bo and Rock are jumping on board and with T Jones and TP just reconfirming their commitment today I think Henry might be headed to UT. Which is a fair trade off for UA. Both sides win.:toast:

Not fair at all. TJones, Tenpenny, and Rock could be Sabans best trio of backs down at UA.

Maybe he heard Henry is ours which could actually start a domino effect for all of these 13-14 rb's sitting on the fences.

VN Store

Back