NC State fans.......WOW

Is that because you were inconsistent and Cinci was your best game, or did you play that well every week but the SEC competition was too good?

I think it's been stated multiple times. Our offensive talent started going down to injury, like flies.

We come back fully healthy this year (knock on wood).

As far as Dooley not winning any away games, aren't you guys fairly confident this game will be pretty much a home game? I think we will probably have about 20,000 fans there.

Doesn't really matter, imo. Tennessee hasn't fared too well in the Dome the last 4 or 5 times they've played there.

Contrary to the popular belief that the KY game is in the past and no one cares about it:

Recruiting | MrSEC

Hmmm. Seems it's not all forgotten after all.

Hey, if you wanna torture yourself over that go ahead. I am not taking the blame from dooley and the goober team that showed up, but it doesn't do any good to constantly complain about it. I mean have any of these people slept since 1984?

Hey, if you wanna torture yourself over that go ahead. I am not taking the blame from dooley and the goober team that showed up, but it doesn't do any good to constantly complain about it. I mean have any of these people slept since 1984?

No. Why do you think they're so cranky?

All joking aside, a loss to KY, particularly that KY team, has ramifications that will not go away quickly. It's almost as bad as herpes.

Unlike herp a derp.... They have a cure. Just beat the hell of tucky for a while. I don't hear people still griping over wyoming and memphis, which I consider worse loses, all that much. Time and some better football will work, and both will eventually come.

Unlike herp a derp.... They have a cure. Just beat the hell of tucky for a while. I don't hear people still griping over wyoming and memphis, which I consider worse loses, all that much. Time and some better football will work, and both will eventually come.

You're right. Winning cures all ills. WY & Tiger High may have been worse; I'm not going to argue that. The Steak was one thing that we still had. It's a pride thing. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for many in a fanbase that has endured years of poor results. Regardless, there's a price to pay, and we're paying for it in many ways.

You're right. Winning cures all ills. WY & Tiger High may have been worse; I'm not going to argue that. The Steak was one thing that we still had. It's a pride thing. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for many in a fanbase that has endured years of poor results.

We will have another streak on them soon enough

You're right. Winning cures all ills. WY & Tiger High may have been worse; I'm not going to argue that. The Steak was one thing that we still had. It's a pride thing. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for many in a fanbase that has endured years of poor results. Regardless, there's a price to pay, and we're paying for it in many ways.

Honestly, I think the streak was overplayed. Outside of UT fans and maybe half the UK fans, no one cared. Just start a new one.

Hasn't UF beaten UK 20 something straight times? No one knows or cares.

Honestly, I think the streak was overplayed. Outside of UT fans and maybe half the UK fans, no one cared. Just start a new one.

I can understand your reasoning, but the nation's longest winning streak is a big deal. It's all about pride.

I was 13 the last time KY beat UT. I will be 66 before they equal the old streak.

No, it isn't a cure, it just keeps the relevance flair ups from happening.

I can understand your reasoning, but the nation's longest winning streak is a big deal. It's all about pride.

I was 13 the last time KY beat UT. I will be 66 before they equal the old streak.

I was 11 and at the game. Thanks for ruining my day by posting the age we'll be when the streak gets back up there. :cray:

VN Store

Back