Official: Countdown to Kickoff Thread 2012

Hey, no complaints here! You always have a good reason. Sometimes I just want clarification. Been a solid countdown and obviously something I check first thing every morning! Didn't realize he caused that great fumble!!!! Enuff said for sure!
Hope to meet u in Knox this year.

You all have the right to ask why I picked who I picked.

There have been 3 or 4 on UTsport's countdown that I wish they would account for.

Again...I really hate the close calls, like Ratliff and Bates...I held off making the call until we were less that 45 days left.

You all have the right to ask why I picked who I picked.

There have been 3 or 4 on UTsport's countdown that I wish they would account for.

Again...I really hate the close calls, like Ratliff and Bates...I held off making the call until we were less that 45 days left.

Love u making the calls. Hope u understand the questions!
VFL here. It's all right IMHO

I saw on SEC Media Days that the Vols were predicted to lose to the Gators. Can't wait for them to play the Gators.

Reactions: 1 person
620111105180315002_t607.JPG

Ben Bartholomew

Reactions: 3 people
I saw on SEC Media Days that the Vols were predicted to lose to the Gators. Can't wait for them to play the Gators.

Yes they have a line on every SEC Tennessee game up to the Missouri game on 5Dimes.com....Tennessee is -7 vs NC State, Tennessee +3 1/2 vs Florida, Tennessee +12 vs Georgia, Tennessee +13 1/2 vs Alabama, Tennessee +6 1/2 vs South Carolina, Tennessee -3 vs Missouri...

Yes they have a line on every SEC Tennessee game up to the Missouri game on 5Dimes.com....Tennessee is -7 vs NC State, Tennessee +3 1/2 vs Florida, Tennessee +12 vs Georgia, Tennessee +13 1/2 vs Alabama, Tennessee +6 1/2 vs South Carolina, Tennessee -3 vs Missouri...

I think I would take UT for every one of those games except NCSTATE and Mizzou. Mizzou is still an unknown to me, and apparently Vegas as well. NCSTATE, I think we win, I just don't know if I would pick a TD if my money was on it.

I am more optimistic this year than I have been for the past 4 or 5. Kiffen exceeded my expectations and had he stayed I would have been pumped for his second season. (I am not unhappy that he left, however). I knew when Dooley got here that it would be a couple years before we could expect anything good to happen. I am not too enthused with where the program is at this stage, but at least I don't think its headed in the wrong direction.

What was funny was it was shown Alabama and LSU both undefeated because one guy changed his mind. Both can't be undefeated because LSU plays Alabama, and in College Football there are not ties no matter how many Overtimes need to be played for a team to win.

Are these -numbers postivie or negative?

Coach Dooley
“I know the SEC has enjoyed taking advantage of our tough times,” Dooley said. “But there’s a nice mood on our team right now that you’re not going to have Tennessee to kick around anymore.”

Dooley: ‘You’re not going to have Tennessee to kick around anymore’ | UGA sports blog

Vols need to end the 7 game losing streak to the Gators. I want to see the Vols embarass them that the Gators quit.

Make a major statement beating the Bigshot Crimson Tide which I hope they are still undefeated when the Vols play them.

20120625-121536.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Imho all of those SEC games will move in UT's favor before kickoff.

Lemme guess. #37???

The College Football Hall of Fame is my 2nd level trump card.

Wyatt is in the CFHOF...twice.

When Peerless is put into the CFHOF (he is not eligible yet) he would most likely be my choice...but it isn't a sure thing.

edit: if utsports.com doesn't spotlight both...I will be shocked.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back