Amazing Video!

The Rocky montage is gold. Those words are the history these young guys on our team have experienced and after hearing some of players talk and see how they are bonding it should be the motto for this year--no one is going to do anything but you and only you can pick yourself up and aim for greatness and only you can work to make it happen. No one, not even the coaches can do it- only you, on the field.
Get up and keep going, f everybody and groom yourself for greatness and block out all who try to take that greatness away and make it reality. Show the world what and who you are.
Love me some Rocky!

Their are Flaws in all Videos....but.... NO MATTER WHAT..... THAT GOT ME SO FIRED UP, I BROKE MY DESK!!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

Loved it, but I'm not sure what to think about the oozi gun logo on the helmet at the end. WTF?

Uzi, not oozi. I think it was designed by an Israeli military officer named Uziel Gal. A nasty little thing. I know this because when I lived in Arizona, it was preferred by certain folks who lived outside of towns close to desert routes preferred by Mexican border crossers. It was the best "police officer" for deterring or terminating house break ins and other criminal acts by violent types of border illegals.

VN Store

Back