'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Two differences here. One UA fans have yet to get on Foster's twitter and threaten his family like AU fans did with Yeldon. Still early and could happen but with Yeldon it happened immediately. Two Yeldon's parents did not move into a new house over looking a lake.

Sometimes you just get outbid.:)

I thought Clemson was the only school accused of moving families into a lake house.:)

Two differences here. One UA fans have yet to get on Foster's twitter and threaten his family like AU fans did with Yeldon. Still early and could happen but with Yeldon it happened immediately. Two Yeldon's parents did not move into a new house over looking a lake.

Sometimes you just get outbid.:)

Ha ha you don't have to tell me. Personally I think Yeldon sold himself short with the Camaro :salute:

Predictable. This program is flat out out of control. Unbelievable that they haven't been nailed yet. Of course they no doubt have this cheating down to a complete science.

"One day after flipping to Auburn, Foster cemented the decision by getting a gigantic Auburn tattoo on his forearm. His mother said the commitment remains so strong that the entire family intends to get Auburn tattoos, also."

Just....wow.

Let's just nuke that state and get it over with.

Predictable. This program is flat out out of control. Unbelievable that they haven't been nailed yet. Of course they no doubt have this cheating down to a complete science.

Still can't believe they allowed them to get away w/ the Cam Newton ordeal.

"One day after flipping to Auburn, Foster cemented the decision by getting a gigantic Auburn tattoo on his forearm. His mother said the commitment remains so strong that the entire family intends to get Auburn tattoos, also."

Just....wow.

3 year old sis is gonna man up... Like a boss

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back