ESPN SEC Receiver Rankings

USC and Clemson (assuming Watkins is there) are the only two teams in the country that have similar potential to UT - these guys should do some serious damage this year

There's a good chance CP would fit in around 5 or 6 if things go well.

In the most weird possible way... it's a bit of a blessing that JH tore his ACL in the Florida game, rather than, say, the Kentucky game.

Reactions: 5 people
Hard to say that, but I know JH has to be hungry. You know he wants it. Maybe some motivation for DR.

In the most weird possible way... it's a bit of a blessing that JH tore his ACL in the Florida game, rather than, say, the Kentucky game.

Depends. If we had won the majority of our games and had a great season last year with a healthy JH up till the end then no way.

However, since he tore it early and that glorious season didn't happen, I sure am glad that he's had more time to heal.

Here's my problem with the rankings. They went by potential yet when potential is thrown in their face they run to "they must first prove it on the field." Give me Da'Rick over him any day of the week in terms of both talent and results.

Reactions: 1 person
We most likely have the top 3 junior WRs in the entire league. Have to see how CP turns out.

Cobi Hamilton would be the 4th stringer on our squad. I lose respect for ESPN daily.....

Cobi Hamilton wouldn't take either DR or JH spots on any team any day of any year period. He may slide into the 3rd receiver slot. I think he is proven as the 3rd guy but not a 1 or 2

Cobi Hamilton wouldn't take either DR or JH spots on any team any day of any year period. He may slide into the 3rd receiver slot. I think he is proven as the 3rd guy but not a 1 or 2

85 receptions, 1519 yards, 13 touchdowns, 17.9 yards per reception: he will be the primary target for the Hogs this year. He will likely finish his career with big numbers before earning his big NFL contract. I can't figure out if you need glasses or if you just need to remove the orange-tinted ones.

85 receptions, 1519 yards, 13 touchdowns, 17.9 yards per reception: he will be the primary target for the Hogs this year. He will likely finish his career with big numbers before earning his big NFL contract. I can't figure out if you need glasses or if you just need to remove the orange-tinted ones.

Yeah, great. If we had Bray all year, Da Rick would have the same line. Having Wilson doesn't hurt either. Can you name another Arkansas receiver?

VN Store

Back