The Topic That Will Never Die XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday people. I'm hoping to leave by 3 and head down to the lake......which means I'll be here till 4:30.

My parents are already down at the lake. They said that the water is warm. Still can't wait to get down there. I'm def thinking we may look into an above ground pool next year. This heat is taking it's toll on me.

Sunny and hot. Gonna be going around with my folks today while they look at homes. They moving to Houston to be closer to family.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I understand. Just give it some thought though.:)

Trust me the thought crosses my mind every Saturday I have to work. :) What's even worse is when football season rolls around there is no reason for us to be open on Saturday because everyone is watching football in some form.

Trust me the thought crosses my mind every Saturday I have to work. :) What's even worse is when football season rolls around there is no reason for us to be open on Saturday because everyone is watching football in some form.

I rember working Saturdays and Sundays at the mill. We would bring a tv and try to get as far ahead as we could before the football games or nascar race started.

I rember working Saturdays and Sundays at the mill. We would bring a tv and try to get as far ahead as we could before the football games or nascar race started.

The good thing is we have four computers back here with access to ESPN3 so I will fire up the three that aren't being used and watch as many football games as possible.

I quit my job in the car business cause they wanted me to work every Saturday. :)

The good thing is I don't have to work every Saturday, but if I could find a job that pays what I make now with the hours I have now (minus the Saturdays of course) I would jump ship. I just haven't found that job yet.

I took a sizable pay cut to take this job. Haven't regreted it once. It got me off 12hr swing with weekends and holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back