'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

Offers from Tennessee, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Arkansas, Florida, Missouri and Virgina Tech... And will probably be a Vol in two weeks.

Why doesn't this thread have more interest?

People are too busy questioning why we aren't pursuing Rb's with no interest harder.

On GVX247 it says that he will probably return on a visit later this month and "he doesnt rule out something big happening" sounds good! I like this guy

Sutton committing to UT should happen in July or August.

UT is also pushing hard for Mackenro Alexander (Mackenzie's brother). If we got one of the Alexander brothers (or shockingly both), plus Miles, Sutton and Bell... I think that would wrap up our DB class.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Sutton and imo he's going to be a steal for someone. He's not 18 y/o yet and a legit 6'0 so he could grow another inch. 6'1 CB with speed and man cover skills are hard to find. Not sure what Muschamp was thinking taking Bell commit over Sutton or Reggie Wilkerson.

I'm a fan of Sutton and imo he's going to be a steal for someone. He's not 18 y/o yet and a legit 6'0 so he could grow another inch. 6'1 CB with speed and man cover skills are hard to find. Not sure what Muschamp was thinking taking Bell commit over Sutton or Reggie Wilkerson.

Mostly because Sutton has been leaning towards UT for a few months. He probably thought he would take the sure thing rather than trying to pull Sutton away from UT....

Florida has like 3-4 commits at safety and only 1 true CB from what I see right now.... he's either planning on converting a safety to a cover corner or you guys are desperate for safeties?

UT is also pushing hard for Mackenro Alexander (Mackenzie's brother). If we got one of the Alexander brothers (or shockingly both), plus Miles, Sutton and Bell... I think that would wrap up our DB class.

We don't give up on Ramsey until he faxes a LOI somewhere else.

Mostly because Sutton has been leaning towards UT for a few months. He probably thought he would take the sure thing rather than trying to pull Sutton away from UT....

Florida has like 3-4 commits at safety and only 1 true CB from what I see right now.... he's either planning on converting a safety to a cover corner or you guys are desperate for safeties?

:) at the first part.

Nick Washington is a flex guy that will play NB,FS and boundary corner. Muschamp feels good about one of Alexander,VH3 or P Willis. Not sure which one but 2 DB wouldn't to pop at last jr day and he didn't take either.

Also if you notice the S we have committed and recruited all are 210+ and more in the box guys.Some talk that UF will be more 3-3-5 and 3-4 team next year. J Powell or Q Powell both LB in HS with coverskill could become box safety. UF played it's best D w/ Elam in box. Strong was always in favor of a 3-3-5 but never had the size at DL or S to run it properly.

Last edited:

Have we officially given up on Jalen Ramsey?

Have we officially given up on Jalen Ramsey?

I wouldn't say that... I just think he'll end up elsewhere. Hopefully I'm wrong.

You could substitute Mackenro (even though he's really a safety) out of the equation if that were to happen though.

We will not take Mackenro without his brother.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back