'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

I refuse to believe this guy is for real. People this f***ing stupid have a hard enough time turning on a computer.

I suggest the mods get their trigger fingers ready to hit the ban button. This guy has it coming, regardless if he's faking it or not.

Radi Nabulsi ESPN ‏@RadiNabulsi
#UGA picked up a huge commitment today. No. 1 player on their board at the position. OLB Naim Mustafaa is commit No. 20 for #Georgia

Well, crap. Did Tennessee ever have a shot at this guy??

I have to seriously question UGA's recruiting board if they have this guy ranked higher than Rueben Foster, Carl Lawson, Jason Hatcher, Jaylon Smith and a few others off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I have to seriously question UGA's recruiting board if they have this guy ranked higher than Rueben Foster, Carl Lawson, Jason Hatcher, Jaylon Smith and a few others off the top of my head.

This was my exact thoughts! Maybe he is the #1 guy on their board that they actually had a legitimate shot at landing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This was my exact thoughts! Maybe he is the #1 guy on their board that they actually had a legitimate shot at landing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Grantham loves this kid. I don't think he was overall #1 on our LB board, or at least I really hope not. We aren't giving up on RF at all and I think Matthew Thomas may come to a camp in Athens, but that is a long shot at best. Lawson never seriously considered us, Hatcher I have no clue, and we were never a player for Smith

Seen this on tos

@NOT_REALLYMOOSE: @kingvol38 let coach Graham know Moose trynna get n touch wit em

Justin king tweet or tweet to him from Mustafaa.

Very interesting

Seen this on tos

@NOT_REALLYMOOSE: @kingvol38 let coach Graham know Moose trynna get n touch wit em

Justin king tweet or tweet to him from Mustafaa.

Very interesting

I saw it to I will pay close attention don't know if I want to get excited just yet though.

I saw it to I will pay close attention don't know if I want to get excited just yet though.
I suppose it was to tell Graham he was committing to UGA. 247 shows he committed.

EDIT
NM. Just saw that was June 9. Obviously, I'm an idiot, and I haven't been here in awhile. Interesting.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back