'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

IMO he looks better as a receiver, really liked at around 2:15 in his highlight when he came back to help out the QB.

I like once he finds that hole on kickoffs he is gone not a lot of dancing around we can always use some kick return guys. I would say he would be a wr unless we miss out on some db's we are after this year. We should be fine at db if we get the instate guys and von bell.

Sutton has impressed at camps so far this spring and summer. Luke Stampini said he could be #3 on UF board after Mac Alexander and VH3. That's saying a lot when you think of all the solid CB in Fl and the SE this cycle.

Reactions: 1 person
Could be another Justin Coleman type prospect, under the radar at first but blows up during his Sr. season..

When Coleman committed he chose between Tennessee & UK, was rated a mid 3*, ended up a 4* top 250 player.

Looking forward to the moronic he is only a 3 star statements if he commits. Then if he gets bumped to 4 like it sounds is a real possibility then people will love him all of a sudden

Looking forward to the moronic he is only a 3 star statements if he commits. Then if he gets bumped to 4 like it sounds is a real possibility then people will love him all of a sudden

I like this guy now and always have go back to vandy.:p

VN Store

Back